Eren!

Chapter 11

*Mikasa POV*

I had gone north-east with Eren. I said," Eren, since we're alone, we can act like we usually do. Okay." Eren said," Sure! This means that I can go kill titans!" I nodded. I said," Please be careful though, I don't want you to get hurt!" 

Eren said," Alright!" We continued to move. I got a little worried. Every time Eren and I had an expedition while we were switched, something happened. I said," Eren, we should be really careful. Remember that we have switched each other's bodies." 

Eren said," Yeah, don't want either of us getting hurt." I saw titans coming. Eren went ahead of me. I kept near Eren as he was killing titans. Every time a titan got near Eren, I went to kill it. I didn't let any titan go near Eren. Soon, Eren got too far. I screamed," Eren, you're too far! Come back!" Eren didn't stop. I had to go faster. 

When I reached Eren, I saw a titan behind him. I yelled," Eren! Behind you! A titan!" Eren turned around and the titan hit him! I yelled," EREN!" Eren hit a tree. I said," Eren!" I got really mad and killed that titan within seconds. I made my way to Eren. He was lying against a tree. I asked," Eren? Eren! Are you okay?!" 

Eren slowly opened his eyes. I was so thankful that he was opening his eyes. Eren didn't move and said," Mi-Mikasa. What happened?" I went towards Eren and said," You got hit by a titan. Since you don't have your titan abilities, you won't heal fast." 

He nodded and grunted. I put my hand behind his head and behind his back. I said," Eren, it's not safe for us to be on the ground. I'm going to move us." Eren grunted again and said," F-fine. I-I think that is b-best." I nodded and held Eren tight. 

I got us onto huge tree. I held Eren and said," Eren, are you okay? How do you feel?" Eren's breathing had become faster and harder. I was getting worried. I said," We need to get back as soon as possible. I'm getting worried. Don't worry. I won't let you go." 

I looked up. I saw a simple and easy way for us to get back. I planned to go the same way we came. I shot my ODM gear and we went flying. Eren was grunting. I tried to be as gentle as I could. Eventually, my ODM gear got hit and we fell down. We were going down and I didn't get a chance to shoot again. We were falling fast. 

I turned us in the air cause I knew we would fall. I made sure that I fell and Eren fell on top of me. Eren was already hurt and I needed to make sure he didn't get more hurt. I grunted when we landed but asked," Eren, are-are you okay?" Eren had fallen unconscious. 

I saw titans all around us. I  got really worried. I said," Uh, gotta think fast, gotta think fast!" I only had a couple seconds to think. I shot my ODM in the opposite area. I needed to get onto high ground as fast as possible. I need to make sure if Eren is okay. When we got onto a high branch, I put Eren down. I made sure this branch was the biggest and thickest 1. 

I held Eren as I lowered my head, towards his chest. I wanted to check if Eren's heart was still beating. I was scared but when I heard Eren's heart, I let out a deep sigh. I whispered," Thank goodness! Eren! I'm so glad you're alive still!" I sat Eren down against the tree. I didn't want to move him. He was breathing super hard and fast. 

I wanted Eren to rest. It got late quickly. I was lying next to Eren, watching him breathing. His breathing didn't slow down. I didn't want to move Eren yet. Soon, it got late. The titans that were there, were now lying by the tree. The moon was now high, so I assumed it was midnight. Eren's breathing was normal now. 

I didn't want to sleep in case someone or something came. I lied next to Eren. He wasn't staying still. He was moving left and right. I hesitated but moved Eren into my arms. I took off my Scout's cape and wrapped it around Eren. He moved closer to my chest and smiled. I held him tighter, since it was cold. I decided that in the morning, I would take Eren back.