I smirked to Lucas in front of him. He was looking at me with a cheeky smile. Not scared, huh? Soon you will be.

"Aldric?"

"Yes, My Consigliere. Currently, I am standing with the leader of Fab Mafia. He was telling me that he got to know my secret. But you know what? I think no one told this newbie that in this Underworld, you don't mess with AJ Mafia. And this lad, not only messed with my mafia, but also me, the boss ?", I said with a smirk plastered on my face, looking at the person infront of me, who, just a few minute ago was trying to be brave, but now his pale figure justifies all.

"I told you months ago right, to give him a proper warning. Didn't you give?", I asked.

"I did , boss."

"Oh, then I think he is a stubborn one. He needs to be taught properly, right Consigliere ?", I asked. I could see the smile on his face disappeared and was taken over with a tensed expression.

"Of course boss, in fact I am almost there".

"Good", i said and hung up the phone.

"So, what were you saying Mr Lucas?",I asked.

"I-I was", he was stuttering, but it soon changed into a smirk.

"So I was saying AJ that your fiancèe is truly a beauty", he said. He was looking behind me and smirking. I followed his gaze.

My Princess. A gun pointed on her forehead. One of his man was gripping her tightly. I could see she was scared. But she was trying not to show it. The gun pointed on her forehead and the grip around her, made me fume with anger. I fisted my palm. How dare he touch my princess? No one messes with my girl. No one hurts her.

In a swift moment, I took out my gun which was tugged in my waist and guy holding her was on the floor, with a hole on his forehead.

Before other men of his could take action, they were all on the floor. I looked behind me and there was my Consigliere with my armed men.

I turned towards Lucas and I could see sweat forming on his forehead . A scared expression on his face. I shot both of his legs and he kneeled down before me. He screamed in pain. He brought  both of his hands together infront of him.

"Plea-se AJ lea-ve me. I am s-orry", he begged.

I smirked. "Well you dared to mess with the person, whole underworld fears from. You don't know the calamity you brought on the world by revealing me? You deserve to die", I said and shot him on his right shoulder.

"I am sorr-y. Don't do this, plea-se", he begged.

"No. You should have thought before doing it. Even if you knew, you should have kept it to yourself. I know you won't tell me who told you about this. But, don't worry he will also join you soon in hell", i remarked and shot his other shoulder. He fell on the floor, screaming in pain.

"And also how can i forget that you ruined the party, I threw for my princess. And your men dared to hurt her.", i said enraged and shot him in the stomach. He was on the verge of closing his eyes.

"Pleas...", he said but before he could continue, i shot him in between his eyes. He lied limp on the ground.

I turned towards Ava. She was standing there, shocked. Blood of that bastard, splashed over her. I threw my gun and rushed to her.