first night.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Jimin was drumming his finger tips on the desk nervously. He couldn't write his essay in his current mindset. It was 12am and his parents had gone to sleep a while ago, which was good in his case. The reason for all of this anxiety is because just a few hours ago at school, Kim Taehyung, whom he rarely spoke to, came up to him and whispered in his ear:

"Keep your window unlocked, I'm sleeping with you tonight."

And Jimin could've sworn he pissed himself right then and there. Why didn't Jimin slap him? Kick him in the dick? Curse at him? Flip him off? Call the police, for heaven's sake? AND WHY THE FUCK DID HE ACTUALLY KEEP HIS WINDOW UNLOCKED? Well, all of those are still questions Jimin is having trouble answering for himself. Was he really going to lose his virginity tonight? Only Taehyung knows the answer to that question. Jimin didn't even have Taehyung's number, so they were literally strangers. Yes, Jimin and Taehyung have been in the same class for 6 years in a row, but that still doesn't mean they are friends. Taehyung was so different from Jimin, to the point where they could probably never be friends. Jimin was friendly, smart, well-behaved and polite while Taehyung was intimidating, failing at school, carefree and a trouble-maker. Jimin's thoughts were broken and his hand stilled on the desk when the sound of movement could be heard from his window. Jimin gulped.

He watched as the glass window was pushed inwards by a large hand and Taehyung's face came into view. The latter climbed in skillfully, as if he has always been sneaking in through people's windows. Taehyung smirked, closing the window and locking it. He looked around the room, noticing the organized drawers, vacuumed floor and neat bedsheets. Jimin sat on his desk chair awkwardly, not knowing what to do. If Jimin's parents found out that a boy was in his room this late at night without their permission, they would probably kill him.

"You've got a clean room, Park." Taehyung complimented, finally looking at Jimin in the eyes.

"Thank you..." The smaller mumbled, feeling shy. Jimin closed his laptop and decided to interrogate Taehyung. "Why exactly are you here?" Jimin raised an eyebrow. Taehyung chuckled, kicking off his shoes.

"I need to sleep somewhere for the night." Taehyung plainly answered.

"May I ask why?"

"No, you may not."

"That's not fair. I'm allowing you into my home...to sleep in my bed. I deserve to know the reason." Jimin crossed his arms, sitting up straight. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Family issues." Taehyung deadpanned. The taller boy's features lightened and he relaxed a bit more. "Now—" Taehyung clasped his hands together in front of his chest. "Let's go to sleep, shall we?" Taehyung winked before diving onto the bed. Jimin's eyes widened and he put a finger to his lips.

"Shush! My parents are sleeping!" Jimin scolded the taller. Taehyung laughed quietly. He patted the spot next to him, extending his arm out and signalling Jimin to lie on it. Jimin gulped, a fuzzy sensation growing on the tips of his ears as the blood rushed there.

"I-I don't know if I should sleep there..." Jimin muttered. Taehyung scoffed.

"It's just sleeping. It's not like we're fucking."

Jimin instantly turned a deep shade of ruby red. "I—" Jimin began, but Taehyung lost his patience and sat up to pull Jimin's wrist down. Jimin fell onto the bed next to Taehyung. He lay frozen, looking up at the ceiling as Taehyung reached over him, turning off the bedside table lamp. Taehyung's woody scent wafted into his nose and filled his senses. Taehyung sighed, resting back on the pillow again.

"Goodnight, Park." The taller said, the deep rumble of his voice echoing off the walls. Jimin faced the other way with his back to Taehyung, trying to keep as much distance on the bed. He guesses he'll just have to see what this leads to.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Taehyung woke up at the sound of heavy breathing. He lazily peeled open his eyes to see Jimin's moonlit bedroom. The night was still young. Taehyung rubbed his eyes, turning around on his left side to see Jimin with his eyes closed, breathing heavily.

"Jimin-ah?" Taehyung groggily asked, but the smaller boy just kept breathing hard. Tears began to escape from under his closed eyelids and Taehyung's eyes widened. Soft cries left Jimin's mouth, catching the attention of the taller who was fully awake now. "Yah, Jimin-ah. Wake up." Taehyung nudged him as Jimin kept crying. Taehyung poked his wet cheeks which caused no difference. "Jimin, wake up. You're having a nightmare." Taehyung urged, lightly slapping the other's cheek. Jimin's cries became soft mumbles and he was starting to form words.

"Please, Eomma. Please b-believe me." Jimin cried, the words a bit muffled but clear. Taehyung listened carefully, seeing if Jimin would say anything else but the latter just began sniffling, tears still running down his face. Taehyung cautiously shuffled closer to Jimin and pulled the other into an embrace. He held Jimin in his arms tightly, caressing the soft locks of hair on his head.

"Shh, it's just a nightmare. You're okay. Shh." Taehyung comforted, whispering next to Jimin's ear. Soon enough, Jimin quietened down and Taehyung was left to wonder in the darkness.

What was Jimin's nightmare even about?

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Vote and comment if you enjoyed this chapter! I love starting new stories hehe. I'll update next friday so stay tuned!

- miinyoonqix