He huffs and turns around, trying to hide his grin from you as he makes his way back to his car.

"Since I'm now dead, I guess I can't take you to the party."

"Oh shit!" You say, walking after him. "I didn't even think of that."

He opens the passenger door for you, and you slide into the seat. "Thank you."

"Sure!" He says, then closes the door. He runs around the back, giving himself a mini pep talk before opening his driver's side door and sliding in, and reversing, heading towards Mina's house.

The little show eased both your guys' nerves, and for the short 15-minute car ride, you both having easy conversation. It ranged from the party to class and even random things about the different pro-heroes from your childhood shows. It was nice to see Izuku get so into each hero, basically rambling on and on about them. It was cute.

Before you know it, Izuku pulls up to Mina's place. He parks close to the curb and gets out of his side to open the passenger seat for you.

Before you walk in, you stop on the porch. "What's wrong?" Izuku asks, instantly picking up on your hesitancy.

You bite your lip, looking at the door. "I don't know, I don't really... know them that well. I feel like I might be... out of place."

Izuku can understand your anxiety. He knows was it feels like to be on the outside. He places a hand on your lower back, the touch makes you turn to him again. "Don't worry, everyone here is super great! But if you don't want to stick around, I can take you back. Just let me know!" He smiles down at you, effectively easing your nerves.

"Okay," you exhale, "let's go." Izuku smiles at you, and you both walk through the door and are met with loud laughter. Ochaco wasn't kidding when she said it would be a small group. As of now, about twenty or so people congregate in the living room space, either sitting on couches, playing beer pong, or swaying to the music.

At the sound of the door opening, they all turn their head to see you two walk-in. Ochaco instantly gets up and rushes over to you, almost knocking you over as she hugs you. "Y/N! It's so good to see you!"

"Hey Ochaco," you smile. "I literally just saw you in class two days ago."

"It was such a long two days without you, bestie," the brown-haired girl expresses, still clinging on to you.

"I'm here too, ya know?" Izuku pouts.

Ochaco releases you from her hold and turns to Izuku. "Yeah, whatever." She then grabs onto your arm and pulls you along through the living room. "Come on! Let me get you a drink, girl!"

You turn back to Izuku, and he just shrugs, "I'll see you in a sec," he shouts over the music to you.

You nod and let Ochaco drag you through the apartment to the kitchen. As she starts pouring random things into a cup for you, Mina comes into the kitchen.

"Y/N!" She yells. "I'm so glad you were able to come! Take a shot with me!"

"Me too!" Ochaco says, setting your now mixed drink in front of you. "I'll pour them!"

You laugh as they hand you the small glass. You clink them together and throw them back. Mina slams her glass back on the table, "No chasers!" Mina shouts excitedly.

You cringe a little as the bitter liquid slides down your throat, but you know after a few more shots, it'll get easier.

You talk with Ocacho and Mina for a little in the kitchen, casually drinking more and more shots, the alcohol starting to make you feel warm and giddy. As you down your 3rd shot, Bakugo comes into the kitchen.