Going To The Isle Of The Lost

BEN'S POV:

I sat in my office going through some final paperwork for today, the big day. The door opened and I noticed Chad come in, without Briar beside him. "Morning Chad." I greeted with a polite smile.

"Morning Ben." He said, glancing at Briar's desk to see she wasn't there. That's when I noticed his shoulders relax slightly. "So, we need to talk about Briar." He took a seat opposite me and fiddled nervously with his fingers.

I straightened up. "What about my sister? You're not breaking up with her are you?" I glared at him accusingly. "She deserves the very best and if you can't give that to her then there's the door-"

He cut off my rant before I could get too protective over my little sister. "Ben, I want to marry your sister and all I need is your blessing to do so. Please, let me marry her." Chad requested as he handed me a small , I opened it hesitantly only to smile when I saw the , it sparkled in the light and I instantly knew it was custom made. There was nothing like it in the world that I had ever seen.

I handed it back to him with a relaxed smile, my earlier anxiety gone. "Well, Chad, anyone can see that Briar loves you. You have given me no reason to think you would ever do anything to hurt her." I noticed him flinch at this but shook it off, he was probably just cold. "So I can say that you wholeheartedly have my blessing."

He grinned and nodded. "Thank you."

I shrugged happily. "It's at the right time anyway, I'm going to ask Mal to marry me too." I laughed.

"You and Mal truly deserve each other and a happy future together, but don't you think you should talk to Audrey before you do this?" He suggested as I furrowed my brow, confused as to why he would even ask that.

"I don't need Audrey's permission to ask Mal to marry me, she isn't my girlfriend or even my friend. Maybe we were supposed to get married but she destroyed that chance when she left and turned on Mal." He nodded as I stood from my seat and straightened out my suit. "I should be going. Mal, Briar, and the others are heading to the Isle soon." I paused and turned to him. "Don't do anything drastic, Chad, unless you want my blessing revoked," I warned before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BRIAR'S POV: OUTFIT-

I stood inside the foyer of Auradon Prep, wearing my usual Queen-like outfit with a twist courtesy of my new style. I saw Ben and Chad approach me with a smile, Mal grinning as she saw me, running to hug me. "Hi, guys!" I waved before she captured me in an excited hug, almost cutting off my air supply. "M-Mal!" I gasped as my brother laughed, I shot him a glare as she pulled away which only made his laughter worse.

"Sorry." Mal apologized sheepishly as she helped me readjust my crown.

"It's fine." I smiled "I understand that you're excited." I turned to the other two. "You guys ready to head out?"

"More than ready!" Mal exclaimed, an excited jitter in her as she shifted on the spot.

Ben laughed and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Then let's get going!"

Chad walked over to me and I took his arm, the doors opened and we were instantly blinded by reporters taking our picture. "Who did you pick?" Chad whispered to me as we walked down the carpet to the stage.

"Well, I picked Rose, Mother Gothel's daughter to come over. Is it good or not?" I answered as I waved to everyone.

"Well, I think it's great that you picked her." Ben gave us a smile as we met up with the others on the stage.

The crowd went silent as I took the microphone Fairy Godmother handed to me. "Can everyone hear me?" I asked, receiving a cheer in response. "Good!" I laughed. "I want to thank you all for coming to see us off, this is a momentous occasion that we hope will go down in history. Almost exactly three years ago you all greeted me home, where I stand, and called me your Queen. Now we will all be taking part in a life-changing programme to change the lives of more unfortunate children that were forced to live and grow up on the Isle of The Lost. I hope this time it's more successful than the last." Everyone laughed as Mal raised her hands guiltily, laughing with us. "But I truly believe that what we are doing today is something good, something that not all of you agree with."

"You can say that again." I heard Audrey's grandmother say, not too quietly.

"But I hope, with time, that you will see the benefits of this, we aim for a peaceful world where good and evil can come together and there will be no more fighting. I know it sounds like something undoable, but if we work together, we can do it. I believe in every single person here." The crowd cheered as my speech came to an end. "Without further ado, we will take our leave and bring back the newest generation of the VKs!"