It's going down

MAL'S POV:

I walked with all my "glory" into Uma's restaurant with a smirk. "I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!" I repeated what my mother had said at the coronation as everyone turned to face me.

"Loser, party for one," Uma smirked, gesturing to a table. "Right this way, please."

I walked forward and caught the chair she slid towards me, pulling it up to the table and turning it so I sat with my arms hung lazily over the back of the chair in front of me. I glanced around before turning to her. "Place still stinks." I scowled.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She sarcastically returned. "We're down a butler today, Princess."

"Where are they?" I asked, ignoring her comment and cutting to the chase.

She pulled off her apron and threw it down on the table in front of me. "You know, I've dreamed of this." She chuckled to herself. "You wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." She walked over to the table opposite me and leaned against it.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me," I smirked as she glare at me. "I haven't given you a thought since I left."

She rolled her eyes and stormed over, slamming her hands down on the table. "Obviously!" She snapped. "You have your perfect little life, don't you?" She looked me up and down in disgust. She smirked when she noticed my glare falter slightly and stood straight to address the room. "Doesn't she have the perfect little life?" She looked at everyone as they murmured in agreement. "Whilst we're twenty years into a garbage strike."

I couldn't listen to her bad-mouthing my life anymore. "Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me, game on! I see no need to bring Ben or Briar into this though." I snapped.

She laughed at me. "It may be a little unnecessary, but ugh!" She leaned on the table to be at my level. "It's so much fun." She watched me for a few seconds before speaking again. "Here's the deal-"

"Just like your mother, always a catch." I interrupted.

She smirked and sat down opposite me at the table, pulling her arm up. "If you win, Ben and Briar are free to go!" I looked at her hand, this would be easy. I attached mine to her's. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" She asked in a mocking voice.

"Still dreaming," I said as she gripped my hand tighter.

"Last time I checked your mother thought she had things all sewn up too, huh?" I watched out of the corner of my eye as people started to surround us. "How'd that work out for her again?"

I chose to ignore her comment. "On three. One... two..."

"Three!" We said together, beginning to arm wrestle.

We were fighting even as she decided to taunt me, probably in an attempt to weaken my grip. "You know, that whole princess act. Ugh, never bought it for a second." She rolled her eyes as I ignored her. "You can stick a tiara on a villain but you're still a villain."

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're still shrimpy!" I mock-gasped as she faltered, I could tell my words had an effect on her as she struggled under my grip. I was clearly beginning to win this arm wrestle.

I lit up my green eyes as she struggled. My hand was slowly pushing her's down, but just before it touched the table she grinned. "If I win, you bring me the wand." My eyes widened and changed back to normal as I lost my grip. She slammed my hand down as everyone cheered and laughed. She stood from her chair and smashed her hands on the table. "Now, if you want beasty boy back and his little runt of a sister, bring me Fairy Godmother's wand to my ship tomorrow at noon. Sharp." She flicked her hair before walking away.