Storm Of reporters

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

Mal walked through the courtyard of Auradon Prep calmly, thinking about her friends and how much fun they had in the past when they were devoted to evil. Then she was stormed by a ton of reporters who overwhelmed her with their questions, most of which she could barely understand with their voices screaming over each other, she had no idea how to answer the questions she could make out.

"Mal, please, over here! Mal!"

"Only three days to the Royal Cotillion. Ever thought a girl like you would be Lady of the Court?"

"How does it feel like being the most envied girl in Auradon?"

"Well, do you like being blonde?"

"Is your mother still a lizard?"

"Okay. All right. Excuse me." Ben interrupted, pushing through the reporters and doing his best to block the flashing cameras from Mal.

Briar stepped in front of them with a large smile as Ben calmed Mal down. "We'll let you know if and when the particular situation changes." She answered.

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid? And that a villain kid would be your long-lost sister?" He asked Ben who silently fumed and turned away.

"We're done here," Briar replied curtly, her smile turning bitter. But before she could pull Ben and Mal away, Fairy Godmother burst into the scene and shooed them away, ignoring the questions that the reporters asked her.

She looked quite flustered by the end of it, but still maintained her usual bubbly self. "Mal, Ben. Briar." She greeted with her famous smile

"Fairy Godmother." The three responded in unison.

"Don't pay any attention to them." She advised as they all gave her an uneasy smile.

"Well, that's easier said than done," Mal commented as she looked toward her soon-to-be sister-in-law and her boyfriend.

"I know, I know." Fairy Godmother said as she looked at them with sympathy. "It'll get easier." She assured before she turned to leave.

"You two should go somewhere. Getaway, you know what I mean?" Brair suggested as she faced them.

"We know," Ben said as he rubbed his neck, looking stressed. "We have a council meeting, we have to go!" He exclaimed glancing at his watch. "See you later Mal!" He gave his girlfriend a kiss on the forehead before they began to walk away.