On The Isle Of The Lost

BRIAR'S POV:

I had a dream last night about a boy, he was so familiar but I don't think I've met him before, I would have definitely remembered considering how familiar he acted with me in my dream. We were playing in a luscious garden when Maleficent grabbed me from behind and held me as I struggled in her arms. We came out of a bush as the boy ran into some kind of palace, I could faintly hear him yelling from outside about "saving his sister".

Not too long after he ran out again with a load of guards and the King and Queen of Auradon in tow, a very angry-looking Queen at the front.

"Maleficent put down my daughter right now or else you will pay the price for taking and hurting a member of the royal family!" She screamed as tears streamed down her cheeks, I could feel myself crying but it wasn't me, I didn't feel sad, just confused.

I was suddenly out of that body and onlooking the scene as the Queen fell to her knees in front of what I could now see was a little girl in Maleficent's arms.

"Just give us back our baby and we will do whatever you want, just don't hurt her. Please we are begging you!" She begged.

"Mom, Dad!" The little girl wailed, sounding desperate to get away from the Mistress of Evil and to what I now knew was her mother. I didn't know the King and Queen had a daughter.

"Don't you dare hurt her!" The king screamed, I glanced over at him to see him holding a young boy in his arms, the same little boy that I saw before.

"How pathetic. Maleficent grinned. "how I love to watch you beg, unfortunately, I have a job to do and you will never see your precious little daughter ever again." I looked between them all confused before the dream started to fade away in a cloud of purple smoke.

I shot up in my bed, sweat dripping down my face, gasping for breath as I recalled my dream. The little girl looked exactly like a younger version of me, but the Queen called her, her daughter? I wiped my brow nervously as I glanced at a picture of me and Mal as kids, we never looked like and I know I look absolutely nothing like Maleficent. Am I Maleficent's daughter, or a part of the Beast family?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well, you look happy this morning, what made you?" Mom asked carelessly as I stepped into the kitchen, I knew not to answer knowing that she probably didn't even care.

"I want coffee scones mom" I demanded, pointedly ignoring the question.

MALEFICENT'S POV: OUTFIT-

As I walked through the filthy streets of the Isle I heard screams, anyone who was in my way ran for their lives as my goons pushed through them. I revealed myself as my daughters turned to face me.

"Hi, mom." They greeted, absentmindedly.

"Stealing candy Mal? I'm so disappointed." I mocked as I looked at the lollipop she held.

"It was from a baby" she retorted hopefully.

"That's my nasty little girl!" She grinned and I faced my other girl. "Briar, what have you been doing?" I asked as I took the lollipop and rubbed it under my armpit before giving it to one of my dreadful minions. "Give it back to the foul creature," I ordered before facing Briar, ignoring Mal's complaints.

"Reading, but then I stole an apple from a cart, but then I put some money on the top of an apple because I felt guilty about that," Briar recalled, not seeming bothered at all by my glare.

"Oh, so you felt bad about what you did? You are a disgrace to the family." I scolded her. Briar was never truly evil, it was upsetting, I had high hopes for using her for my revenge but that won't go to plan until she truly embraces her dark side. I know she has one somewhere in that perfect little brain of hers, I just have to crack it out of her. "When I was your age, I was cursing entire kingdoms." I bragged turning back to Mal, catching her as she mouthed along with me, Mal was also a disappointment to me but at least she's trying to be evil. I don't know what I would do if my own flesh and blood couldn't even be evil. I ignored her ignorance and continued. "Walk with me" I ordered the both of them, leaving their friends behind. "You see I am trying to teach you what really matters. How to be me." I explained as Mal put her hands together as if trying to intently listen to me but it seemed more mocking than anything so I scowled at her.

"Yeah, we know that," Mal said as I glanced at Briar, it looked as though she was uninterested in the conversation but I chose to ignore her.

"Oh! There's news!" I turned to my children's unfortunate choice of friends with the best smile I could produce. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school, in Auradon," I announced Mal and Briar's friends tried to run away but my minions caught them, luckily.

"What!? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy, pink princesses." Mal groaned and whined as her friends had finally stopped trying to escape.

"And the perfect princes!" Evie sighed dreamily as Mal looked at her with disgust, I had to hold back a gag at her childlike, lovesick personality. "Ugh!" Evie corrected as Briar rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, no, I don't do uniforms, unless they're leather you feel me?" Jay added, he held his hand out for a high five to the smaller one, Carlos, but he never got one.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon, my mom says they're rapid dog animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos shivered in fear. What a coward, his mother should be ashamed.

"Woof!" Jay imitated a dog bark and Carlos jumped.

"But pink is a nice colour and don't talk trash about Auradon! It's a great place to be and be happy that we are going to be out of the Isle!" Briar raged as her sister glared at her.

"Oh you're thinking small, pumpkin, it's all about world domination! KNUCKLEHEADS!!!" I screeched, beginning to walk away.

"Maaaaaaaal!! Briaaaaaaaar!" I sang, I could hear my daughters following me. I made a mental note to be sure to lock Briar in her room for a bit when we got home whilst I told everyone the plan.