Nomu's in the Hosu

Start from the beginning

"Can and Won't." The sheer authority was enough to get
Kurogiri to flinch. "We are still within the rules when the heros show to not get expelled. If we attack we lose everything."

"Oh? Did you not just use a quirk to save your friend?" Stain asked.

"No. I didn't." The Quirkless one said. A hand had touched something on the inner part of the shield and another hologram emitted from it. A kite shield that was big enough to guard the full body instead of a simple circle.

 A kite shield that was big enough to guard the full body instead of a simple circle

"It's not a quirk. And the laws say as long as Kat or Me Don't attack we can't get in trouble." He said with a narrow glance at the blonde. "You are within your right to attack Iida in self defense. That won't get you off from the 18 heros you killed and 23 you've crippled."

"17 killed." Stain corrected.

"18. One of em was pregnant." The green one said.

"Oh. Well though I don't regret cutting out that cancer I am sorry that baby never got to take its first breath." Stain said.

"Oh so the serial killer has a soft spot for babies." Bakugou said mockingly.

"Fakes can prove they are until they can actually prove it." The Green one and Stain said in unison.

"Oh ho so you admit there is a cancer in society." Stain said.

"As I've said." The Quirkless one had grabbed Ingenium 2 and was looking at the injury "As the guy who's cured cancer I'm probably the one here who can say with 100% sincerity, you don't cure cancer by just cutting things out. Your treating a symptom don't the actual problem."

When the armor torso piece had been torn like paper the bleeding wound was exposed.

A finger tapped something under the his sleeve and a red glove appeared on his hand.

[It's not exactly Nanoparticles but this is basically what it looks like just the gauntlet and its under the jacket

[It's not exactly Nanoparticles but this is basically what it looks like just the gauntlet and its under the jacket. I wanted to use this gif instead of the watch one since Izuku isn't attacking here.]

Stain flinched and the blonde tensed.

Shigaraki had seen two ports open at the fingers of the gauntlets and they were brought to the wound.