BEcause I like you~ Pt 2 (Fluff)

[Info: Y/N had been living with her yandere Lisa for a few months and has officially fallen in love with Lisa. She decides to confess to her.]

[Third Person POV]

After a exhausting day, Lisa and Y/N finally sat down in the living room, watching a movie together.

Its been four months since Lisa had kidnapped Y/N and kept her hostage.

Throughout those few months, Y/N noticed a lot of good changes happening to Lisa and herself. 

One of Y/N's changes was that she finally fell hard for Lisa.

These few months had been nothing but fun for Y/N and that's when she realized she fell in love with Lisa. 

However, Y/N never had confessed to the Thai girl once.

But everything changes today...

"H-hey Lisa?" Y/N nervously called out the latter who was resting comfortably on the younger's lap.

"Yes my love?" The yandere replied lovingly.

"I-I have something to confess" Y/N nervously choked out.

"What is it?" Lisa asked in a serious tone.

"I-I think I have f-feelings for you now" Y/N spat out causing the Thai girl to gasp in shock.

"What changed your mind?" Lisa asked trying not to express her excitement.

"I don't know, I just thought of giving this whole thing a chance." Y/N replied.

Within seconds, Lisa switches her position and pins Y/N hastily on the couch.

"You're joking right? Please tell me you're not joking! Are you a-actually in love with me?!" Lisa asked as tears welled up in her eyes.

"No I'm not joking Lisa. I am in love in you. These four months made me realize that. Sure you may have killed two of my previous lovers but I know you'll change for me. Will you?" Y/N replied while gazing lovely at the girl above her.

Lisa nodded before planting a small kiss on Y/N's lips. "I will baby I promise!"

And with that, both girls continued their makeout session on the couch, eagerly waiting to begin the next chapter of their lives.

Who would have thought that a Yandere could changer herself with the power of love?

[A/N: Part 3 up tomorrow ;)]