Shower (G!P)

[A/N: Requested One-Shot :)]

[Lisa's POV]

I came back from work feeling exhausted as ever. I have such a huge amount of pending work that I needed to finish in a timespan of two weeks. So, for two weeks continuously I've been staying at work until late at night, desperately trying to finish up everything before deadline. Because of this, things have been rocky between Y/N and I- physically, mentally and even sexually. But thankfully, she understands how important it was and I was glad that she still supported and understood my situation. Finally, I've managed to finish all the work and I've been given 3 days off and I've never been happier to spend them with Y/N.

I entered our apartment, expected to be greeted lovingly by Y/N but she was nowhere to be found. "Y/N baby~ I'm home! Where are you?" I called out but no response was heard. I scurried up to our bedroom to find her but she wasn't there as well. I was about to call her again when I heard the sound of water running from our bathroom. I quietly entered our bathroom and quietly stood by the sink admiring my gorgeous girlfriend. 

I licked my lips as I eyed her up and down as the water travelled down her sexy hour-glass body. Looking at her body like that made my little buddy down there twitch and he was becoming hard each second. Suddenly, an idea popped in my head making me smirk. 

[Third Person POV]

Lisa quickly but quietly removed her clothes and slowly entered the shower along with Y/N. Lisa sneakily wrapped her long arms around Y/N's tiny waist scaring the younger one. "Lisa! You scared me! When did you get home?" Lisa didn't answer but instead hungrily attached lips with Y/N. "Take this as a reward for understanding and waiting for me." Lisa whispered huskily in Y/N's ears and quickly reattached her lips back with her girlfriend's.

Y/N moaned lowly as Lisa shoved her tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of her wet cavern. Lisa's tongue meets Y/N's as they both fought for dominance leaving Lisa as the winner. Lisa pushes Y/N behind slowly until both of them gets their bodies soaked with water. Lisa  lowers her hands and caresses' Y/N's body. Lisa places her hands on Y/N's ass and gives it a squeeze resulting a loud moan from the girl. 

Lisa detaches her lips from Y/N's and reattaches it back on Y/N's neck biting and licking on her sweet spot. Lisa uses her free hand and places it on her 10-inch beast pumping it slowly before placing it on Y/N's soaking pussy, rubbing it up and down her silt. Y/N moans loudly as she felt the tip of Lisa's dick creating an intense amount of pressure on her silt. Y/N's moans became whimpers as she became needy for Lisa to enter her shaft in her. Y/N tried to speak out but couldn't due to the amount of pleasure she's feeling. "L-Lisa please" was the only thing Y/N managed to choke out. "Please what baby? Use your words" Lisa teased as she continued to rub her tip on Y/N's silt. "D-daddy please, destroy my pussy with your dick" Y/N husked out making Lisa growl. 

Lisa pounded her full length into Y/N's aching core making Y/N scream in bliss. Y/N lifts one of her leg and wraps it around Lisa's hips allowing her lover to have more access to her center. Lisa pushes Y/N roughly until her back hits the wall and closes the tap of the shower. Lisa pounds into Y/N as rough as she can while devouring into her breasts. Y/N's breath hitches and whimpers while bucking her hips on Lisa's beast. "I'm cumming d-daddy" and with that Lisa increased her pace, fucking her lover wildly and harshly. "I'm cumming too baby~" Within seconds, Lisa unleashed her load into Y/N's womb while Y/N covered Lisa's now soft dick in her juices. 

Lisa and Y/N pants tiredly while staring at each other lovingly as the sexual tension slowly disappears around the room. After a while, the both of them calmed down. Lisa slowly pulled out and pulled Y/N's wet body into a passionate hug. "I missed this so much! But I missed you more~" Y/N said while hugging her lover. Lisa giggled and tightened her grip around her girlfriend's body. "Me too baby! I'm sorry for not being there for you! But now you don't have to worry about it anymore. Now, let's clean ourselves and cuddle after that. How's that?" Y/N pouted "No food?" Lisa giggled and booped Y/N's nose "You sound exactly like Momo unnie!" Y/N snickered, "Well I am her sister after all!" Both of them giggled and proceeded to their shower together.