Frustrations [G!P]

Y/N's  POV:

It was 8 in the evening, and I was relaxing on the couch in the living room while watching television when suddenly I heard the front door close behind me. When I turned around, I looked to see over my wonderful girlfriend Lisa but something was off- she was drunk and she looked frustrated. I quickly ran over to comfort her. As I tried to reach out to her and give her a hug, she grabbed my hands and pinned them to the door. Without any warning, she began kissing me roughly and me being a simp I am, obviously kissed her back. After a good minute of making out she finally pulled back. "What's up with you baby?" I asked her.

Lisa's POV: 

"What's up with you baby?" My girlfriend Y/N asked me. I sighed and released her hands from my grip. "I had a rough day, and I decided to get a drink but that made it worse and now I miss you and we haven't had sex in such a long time and I'm just so frustrated right now so- mmh" I was cut off by  Y/N's rough kissing. She pulled back and whispered huskily into my ear "Take me Daddy please, I need you now. Let me help you release your frustration" That was enough to push me over the edge and within seconds I'm pinning Y/N against the wall, kissing her roughly while sucking her bottom lip.

Third Person's POV:

Lisa pinned Y/N harshly against the wall and began to kiss her roughly while sucking on her bottom lip. Y/N winced in pain and pleasure. She grabbed a lock of Lisa's hair and pushed her mouth closer and deeper into hers, Lisa's tongue exploring every inch of Y/N's mouth while their tongues dancing around together. Lisa's pulls back and moves on to Y/N's neck. Biting, sucking and licking. Y/N moans as Lisa licks her sensitive part "Ugh fuck Lisa". Lisa smirks and removes her stops kissing Y/N's neck. Y/N was about to scream but Lisa cuts her off. "Strip for me baby." Lisa demanded and Y/N immediately obeys. "Good girl, now get on your knees and make daddy satisfied." Lisa growled and pushed Y/N down to her knees. "Yes daddy" Y/N husked out as she impatiently removed Lisa's pants and boxers revealing her 6-inch cock. Y/N's mouth watered at the sight of Lisa's fleshy cock and immediately began her job. Y/N licked the pre-cum that was oozing out of Lisa's tip and without any warning or hesitation stuffs Lisa's cock into her mouth. Y/N gave out a throaty moan when the feeling of her girlfriend's cock was finally in her mouth after so long. Lisa gave out shaky moans when the feeling of Y/N's wet mouth began sucking and licking on her member. "Ugh, yes Y/N just like that oh fuck how much I've missed this. " Lisa grabs a lock of Y/N's hair and pushes her deeper making Y/N gag a little but still manages to keep Lisa satisfied. Y/N starts bobbing her head while Lisa humps into Y/N's mouth earning a throaty moan from both sides. Lisa's member was starting to get hard, indicating that she was close to her release. "Ugh Y/N, I'm cumming. Take it well babygirl. Y/N moaned and a few seconds later, Lisa released her whole load into Y/N's mouth. Lisa continues to hump Y/N's mouth to ride out her high while Y/N's swallows Lisa's load. As soon as Lisa calmed down, Lisa pulled Y/N up and immediately ripped off Y/N's clothes and undergarments.

Lisa immediately latches her mouth onto Y/N's left breast, leaving hickeys while massaging her right boob. Y/N can't contain the amount pleasure she's receiving and her moans were getting louder each second. Lisa does the same to Y/N's other boob and wastes no time and goes straight to Y/N's pussy. Lisa grabs one of Y/N's leg and wraps it around her shoulders to get more access of her delicious pussy. Lisa gives Y/N's pussy a long lick and wasted no time eating her out. Y/N gave out the most erotic moan that she could and when Lisa heard it, she immediately went faster. Y/N not being satisfied enough, begins to beg for Lisa to fill her up. "Ugh daddy, put your cock in me, I need to feel you! I miss your amazing dick inside my tight pussy" Lisa groaned at Y/N's dirty talk and immediately removed her mouth from Y/N's pussy and slammed her 6-inch cock right into Y/N's tight pussy but pulled it out within a second. Y/N whimpered at the loss "w-why did you stop?" Lisa smirked and carried Y/N to the couch. Lisa laid down with Y/N on top of her. "Ride me baby" Lisa positioned the tip of her cock into Y/N's pussy and slowly rams it in, leaving Y/N to do the rest.

Y/N rides Lisa's cock wildly, her breasts bouncing up and down vigorously and making the couch move. Loud moans of Y/N's and Lisa's filled the room and the smell of sex made the atmosphere even more intoxicating. Lisa's takes Y/N's boobs and continues to suck them while admiring her sexy ass girlfriend riding her. The pleasure becomes to much for Y/N to handle and her stomach starts coiling up. "a-ah fuck d-daddy I'm cumming." Lisa moans and continues to suck on Y/N's breasts. "fuck me too babygirl. Take daddy's load well kitten." Y/N's wall starts to clench around Lisa's dick and cums on Lisa's dick. Few seconds later, Lisa shoots her load into Y/N's walls. Y/N still continues to ride Lisa to ride out her high. After calming down, Y/N collapses on top of Lisa, her dick still inside of her panting and covered in sweat. "Are you okay baby?" Y/N pants out. Lisa smiles and kisses Y/N's forehead. "I am now baby, thank you! damn its been so long since we did this, god how I missed your mouth." Y/N blushes and snuggles closer to Lisa. "I missed this too baby, I love you!" Lisa giggles and pecks Y/N on the lips. "I love you more babygirl, now get some rest okay?" Y/N nods tiredly and they both drifted off to a peaceful slumber.

Whew- that was something alright! fuck now I'm horny. Honestly, this was my first time doing a G!P smut so sowee if it wasn't good. I'm really trying to get the hang of it and I promise you I'll do better in the following chapters. New chapter is out tomorrow so stay tuned. That's all for now ya'll! Stay safe and happy! Have a great weekend! 

Any requests? Don't hesitate to let me know :)

Your lesbian author,

Hershey!