CHAPTER 3

As AK was writing all this in her diary she heard the voice of TK...she went to the hall and saw TK drunk ... he wasn't even in a condition to stand up clearly AK went toward him and hold his arm for support..as TK saw AK he just hugged her tightly.. AK was shocked as in all these year TK never let AK to even touch him and this time he is the one to take initiative and that too a tight hug for which AK was longing for a long time...she had a instant smile on her face but this smile faded away when TK spoke riya name she parted the hug and look into TK eyes but this time instead of revenge and hatered there was love and excitement ....
TK in a excited voice - Ashi meri riya wapas aa rhi hai next week ..or abb main usse kabhi bhi nhi jaane dunga ..he was so happy that he didn't care for any revenge or hatered
AK understood that TK would never except her in all these year he never smiled but as he listened about riya he couldn't hide his happiness...AK knew that TK love for riya would never change but if something can change it is just AK life...she love TK than anyone could do someone in this world ...and if TK wanted to be with riya AK would accept it without a thought and would leave him for his happiness....
TK broke AK chain of thought as he pulled her towards him
TK-tumhe kya laga ki tum mujhe meri riya se dur kar dungi aur main tumse pyaar karunga..par abb toh riya bhi wapas aa rhi hai ... abb jo krna chathi ho wo karlo main riya ko nhi choundga...kyuki tumse toh main iss zindagi main pyaar nhi krunga
AK just smiled a little without saying anything ...
TK- tumhe samaj bhi aa rha hu main kya khe rahu..
AK- hnn tum apne pyaar ke pass ja rhe ho aur main dur..
TK- aur yeh jaane ke baad bhi tum khush ho
AK- hmm..kyuki tumhe tumhara pyaar mil gaya aur mujhe mera...jis insaan se aap pyaar karo uske saath humesha jiya nhi jaata..chahye main tumhare saath nhi rahungi par mujhe tumse pyaar karne se koi nhi rok payega tum bhi nhi...
TK - but if I never loved you??toh phirr kab tak intezaar karungi..
AK- agar yaha nhi toh parallel world waha bhi nhi to heaven main..lekin tumhara intezaar karti aayi hun aur humesha karti aaungi..saying this AK free himself from his grip and went to her room...

AK went back to her room, she threw herself on be bed, buried her face in a pillow and cried bitterly....whereas TK was in deep thought....he was remembering their past time in which riya, TK and AK would hangout daily. Riya and TK were couple whereas AKTK were bestfriends... whenever TK used to hurt AK..he would be much more guilty and hurt, but his  revenge wouldn't let these feeling come out.. In front of everyone TK  had been cold-hearted but  deep down inside his heart , he can't see the pain in the eye of AK one of his cutest friend...Is this concern is a sign of love....will  TK leave AK forever after riya returned...Can TK accept AK love for him..will they both will come together?if yes then how...is there life going to be change??