CHAPTER 2

SO LET ME INTRODUCE YOU FIRST WITH THE BOY AND GIRL..THEY WERE NONE ANOTHER THEN AKTK CHILDREN  RONIT AND MEHEK....
So now all the story will be continuing in ashi pov..let's start
Dear diary
It has been 3 years since riya has left all of us..Tk till now think that I was the reason due to which she left..you remembered na what happened 3 years back..TK and riya were in relationship but I love him a lott I never told anyone about this except my diary but that diary was in the front of riya door before Tk and riya enangement ...Riya was my uncle daughter but at the age of 10 she lost her parents so my parents officially adopted her ... more than cousin we were like blood related sister we used to share everything with each other and were also ready to sacrifice anything for each other and that we even did when I got to know that riya love TK I hid my feeling of love for TK so that she can get her live easily I tried my best to not fall for TK but I failed the more I resist myself the more I fall for him..but riya got to know about my feelings for TK and on the day of enangement  riya left the country stating TK to get married with me..she told that she got to know about my feelings through the diary in which each and every word were telling my feeling for TK  .... she just wished that TK could approve my feeling for him and get married with me..TK got to know about this diary incident and He agreed to get married me on the that day itself...even my family members agreed by him .... but who knew it that instead of getting love what I would just get the vengeance of haterd not only by my love but also my family my friends and loved ones........
TK did marry AK but to revenge her..TK and AK parents blamed AK for riya departure....Even though AK and TK married but not a single person gave their blessing to AK.... Ak parents break their all relation with her on the day of AKTK marriage....everyone questioned AK that why did she kept her diary in front of riya door... but she was all numbed and didn't answered any question no one knew about this but AK was  shocked to know that riya left TK but what left her in trauma and question was how did her diary reached in front of riya door...except her no one never knew about the diary so how it reached there...this question has been unanswered to AK till the present...AK tried her best to prove herself but everything went in vain...it has been 3 years of aktk marriage but none of them were happier in this relationship....AK wanted to free herself and TK from this marriage but TK never agreed whenever AK used to discuss about this topic TK always answered that till riya don't come back he wouldn't let her to be free bird... TK feeling of revenge for AK turned into hatered .... even after marrying AK ..TK never gave any right of wife to AK..TK was successful businessman and used to being on media everyday was common for him but after marrying AK more than business his affairs used to be discussed.... TK never had any intimacy with any of his rumour girlfriend but just to make AK miserable he used to show her that she is just her namesake wife and can never get access to him.. whenever he used to breakup with any of rumour girlfriend  ... He used to ask AK to go and deliver her breakup gift to them...he never considered AK feelings even by the meanest way he just wanted to hurt AK ..... It has been 3 years since now riya never contacted anyone .... AK parents used to live in same city but never went to meet her..TK even being living under the same roof never gave her glance. ..you all might thought that AK could have a normal life after marrying her love....but a love is not just the word it is a feeling which not only makes you happy but can make your life miserable your one decision could change you and your life destiny ... even she can see her love everyday in front of her eyes but could she get happiness in this..she has been loving him from the starting...does he gonna fall in love too or if he never love her...would she let herself go...is it a complete love story or is it just affection from one side....AK love TK that she is ready to live even the life of miserably if he is beside her...TK love is similar to AK love but the difference is the person RIYA..who would get his love first ...can there heart be healed...but the question which haven't been answered who put AK diary infront of riya door which becomes the reason of AK miserablilty...was it AK or ....???