CHAPTER 6

On the other side riya returned back to the India.....she used to live with AK parents....
Ak m- riya hume maaf kardo ashi ki wajah se tumhe Tanzeel ko chodna pada...
Riya - chachi aap kya khe rhi hai..Ashi meri bhen hai aur agar wo TK de pyaar karti hai to usme uski kya galti...
Ak d- yeh hi toh farak hai usme aur tumhe ...tumne uske liye apne pyaar ko chod diya aur wo ladki aaj tak kabhi bhi dusro ke baare main nhi soch payi...
AK m- chodiye na humari riya aayi hai ..hum kyu uski baatein karke apna mood kharab kare..
Ak d - haan, Maine aur tumhari chathi ne tumhari aur Tanzeel ki shaadi fix kar di hai..bass hum abb tumhe khush dekhne chathe hai...
Riya - shaadi , par ashi ka kya..
AK m- dekho beta hum jaante hai ki tum ashi se pyaar karti hu lekin agar TK ko uske saath rehna hota toh kab ka uske saath hu jata...
AK d- haan beta abb please mna mat krna..
Riya - chachi aap aise mat bolio agar aap chathe hai toh main TK se shaadi kar lungi...
Tk was STAND there all the time but instead of being happy he was uncomfortable when AK parents ask riya to marry TK...he couldn't understand himself...he was quite sure that he loves riya..but the thought of leaving AK was terrifying him ...
Riya asked AK parents to invite AK for dinner as she need to meet her...first they wanted to deny but seeing riya they couldn't.... TK was happy from inside by the thought of meeting AK...

AK came to her parent house.. she was happy to see riya and her parents after a long time... they all settled for dinner when riya served spicy food to AK (as AK has stomach cancer she can't have these type of spicy food)AK didn't want to have the spicy food or else it would affect her and baby health and she didn't wanted to take risk.. but riya was asking to eat it..TK could clearly see that AK didn't wanted to eat ot so he decided to divert the topic...
TK - riya I think tumhe ashi ko humari shaadi ki baat bta deni chahiye...
R in a sweet calm voice hnn tanzu😍😍(readers be like "tanzu😍😍"🤬🤬🤬🤬don't kill me guys and no chappal allowed only 👠👠heels are allowed and riya ka address is "dbhshdghshsh"you can all go there and kill her🤣🤣🔪🔪🔪🔪)
Ak was feeling sad listening tanzu from riya even TK didn't want it to hear from riya but AK didn't wanted any more problems and drama so she didn't said anything whereas TK wasn't able to understand that why everything is changing after AK left
She wasn't a bit shocked to listen about riya and TK marriage cuz she knew that this would come someday..and now she becomes mentally strong..she wanted to enjoy every part of her life before dying and the best way was being emotionless...

IF I NEVER LOVED YOU जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें