Dare #9 (VERY LATE! Birthday Special!)

Ask and Dare house!
Bell's Room

Miyuki: *lying on Bell's bed**scrolling her phone* Why do i felt like i'm forgetting something important?

Bell: I don't know. Check your list.

Miyuki: Today is... 11 August.

Bell: 11 August , well today you had school. Anything else?

Miyuki: Meh, probably nothing.. Wait.. I NEED TO FIND VALT ASAP!!

With that Miyuki dashed out from Bell's room run to the Valtreyek blader's room. Knocking and open by Hyuga.

Miyuki: VALT WE HAVE EM- Hyuga? What are you doing here?

Hyuga stares at the red eyed girl before he pull her hand into the room. Miyuki yelp and look inside the room. Seems Hyuga not alone in this room. There's Valt, Naru, Toko, Nika Rantaro, Dante and Hikaru. Look like they planning something.

Rantaro: RiceCake?

Miyuki: Heyyyy.. Uhm, are guys planning something or what? I come here because-

Naru: it's Big brother's birthday..

Dante: Okay..? Hey! Since Author-Chan are here we can ask her help! Use her magic!

All of them pause and look at the Dragon blader. Miyuki stand still dumbfounded from what did he said.

Hyuga: Yeah! It will be more easier!

Hikaru: Should i remind you what will happen if Yuki overuse her quirks?

Flashbacks..(Toko and Nika's birthday)

Nika: Thank you Very much!

Toko: Yeah! I really love this, thank you.

Ranjiro: It's your birthday! Enjoy!

Nika: Thank you Cap'n. How you guys can prepare all this quickly? I mean-

Dante: We use Author-Chan magic!

Hyuga: Yup! Where's she though?

Fubuki: Hey, Miyuki, what's wrong with you?

Fubuki stares as he shake the little girl shoulder. The white haired girl look sleepy and she going to die any moment.

Miyuki: Tireeeeèed......*faint*

Shu: *sigh* She overuse her magic again..

End Flashbacks

Miyuki: Okay, if that so, we should prepared for a party! How's that idea?

Toko: That's nice but- Aiger said he only want to beyblading and he didn't want anything else.

Ranjiro: Bey battle? Who with him?

Nika: Fubuki and the others battling with him right now. They said it was only for distract him for us planning a simple party for him.

Hikaru: Make it simple! Cake, drinks-

Valt: BEYBREAD!

all-Valt: *stares at Valt*

Valt: What? He loved Beybread! I can make one for him!

Ranjiro: So it settled! First, the others battle with him while us making a simple birthday plan!

Hikaru: For once you can say something useful to us Ranjiro..