WELCOME DYNAMITE BLADERS!!

Ask and Dare House~

Miyuki: Ara~ 🌸🌸*playing with Aiger's hair*

Aiger: Yuki.. Stop..💢 You're pulling my hair!

Miyuki: Never!!!

Aiger: YOU- *get up and chase Miyuki* Come here you snowball! Let me 'play' with your HAIR too!!

Miyuki: *run* Nooo~ Catch me if you can Akabane~

Aiger: 💢💢💢💢

Fubuki: Seriously??

Wakiya who sipping his tea with Shu sweatshop on their action. Running and yelling. Wakiya almost getting annoyed by their action want to yell to tell them to stop but Shu stop him. Exhale softly and look at the blonde to stay calm.

Shu: They're kids Wakiya..*sip his tea*

Wakiya: I don't care if they want to yell but please YELL OUTSIDE AND NOT HERE! My headache is getting worse now. Thanks to them.

Shu: What can we do.. their kids.

Wakiya: You sounds like a mother. 😑

Valt: *sit beside Shu* hey guys!

Wakiya: great another one..

Rantaro: Woah Goldilocks. Don't be so negative. I thought you guys busy with your works??

Wakiya: We already finished them. Finally i can get some rest. Never felt this tired even tho in beyblade tournament.

Shu: *giggles* This is life.. *didn't realize he lay on Valt's shoulder* After everything i can rest..

Wakiya: I know right..

Rantaro: Heh, after everything we been through together..

Valt: You work hard Shu..*ruffle Shu's hair* Free yourself from RedEye, help Aiger with his resonance and Lane.. If it was me.. i'll never do it.

Wakiya: Yeah, be glad he stop be a jerk.

Rantaro: Don't said to him like that!

Wakiya: Oh yeah! I can tell whatever i want!

Rantaro/Wakiya: 💢💢💢💢💢💢

Valt/Shu: 😅/😑

Aiger: Got you! *grab her hoodie*

Miyuki: NOOOOO!!!! HELPPP!!!

Wakiya: *sigh* 'This is life' you say?

Shu: Eheh..

They keep talking about work, tournaments and something about beyclub. Aiger bullying Author-Chan by tickling her and Naru just sweatdrop on their actions. Suddenly they stop their activities after heard a knocked sound at the door.

Hyuga: I'll get it!! *open the door* Uhh..

They all watching Hyuga talking with a gray-haired man and a girl who wearing a pastel colour hoodie and black skirt.

Hyuga: Author-Chan! They want to meet you!!

Miyuki: Okay! Aiger put me down!!

Aiger: Jeez..

Aiger let go of her hoodie and look at the white-haired girl walking to the door. Everyone look curious because she really look so happy after meet the people at the doorstep.

Valt: Who are they?

Wakiya: Like the hell i know..

Miyuki: Come in!! Make yourself at home!!