(One-Shot) Happy Bithday Valt Aoi!

March 20,

Valt Aoi (POV)
I'm walking in the BC Sol forest while i'm waiting for lunch. I can't wait to know what Aunt Ange will cook today! It's been a week since Bey Battle between Shu, Lane, Hyuga and Hikaru. I'm very proud of them! Ugh..Shu, it's only a week we met and i started miss you. Honestly i say that i have feelings for him. You know what! Tomorrow is a special day! Guees what? It's my birthday! I hope everyone remember my birthday.. Suddenly i realize that i kept walking nowhere to go until i heard a noise behind the bushes. But, i can guess who it is..

Valt: Hey Free!

Yup. It's Free De La Hoya! One of the BC Sol bladers and my friend!

Free:Heh..you're getting better at hearing Valt.

Valt: Thank You!..-wait a minute-..so you want to say i'm deaf!? That's very mean Free.

I said and dramaticly put my hand on my Face try to do fake crying sound. Free just chuckle and yawning before walking in the forest with me.

Free: Remember Valt, tomorrow we have visitors. Don't be late.

After what Free said earlier, i just remember that she said we have visitors tomorrow! But she not told who? Wait- On my birthday? How can I forget!? Before i could ask Free more question he already left. I'm 100% sure he want to sleep again. And then, i just relized that i still standing in the middle forest doing nothing. I start wlking back to BC Sol for lunch. I can hear Kit yelling my name..i walking in dinning hall and just i see my waifu-- BEYBREAD!!

Skip Time
(third POV)

Valt,Rantaro and Kit's room..

Rantaro: Hey valt!!

Valt: Hey Honcho!

Rantaro:Hey lil' buddy! Hey! I heard Wakiya will come here with The Bombers tomorrow! I know they will miss me!

Valt just giggling see his bestfriend face imagine that Bombers will miss him.

Valt: Yeah..i'm sure they will missed you Honcho. Plus, we can meet Wakiya! It's gonna be cool!

Rantaro: Yeah..i wonder if Shu coming too. He always busy with Ragging Bulls stuff..

Valt: Mm-Hm..

Valt just nodding slowly and continue scrolling his phone while Rantaro just smirking at him and give him a teasing smile. Valt raise his head and feel weird why his bestfriend smile at him like that.

Valt: uh? Honcho? Why you smiling like that?

Rantaro: Oh nothing..i realize that my friend just miss his crush. That's all.

Valt: W-What!? W-hat are you talking about? My crush? I-i don't have a crush? ///

See Valt get flustered make Rantaro burst out laughing.

Rantaro: Oh my god. Valt Aoi. It's really clear that you have crush on Shu! Your face was really red!!

Valt: N-no!! Wh-what!?

Rantaro: Spill the tea already Valt..!

Valt sigh in defeat. He rubbed his neck sign of nervous.

Valt: Yes..you're right. I like him, Okay! Happy?

Rantaro: Like? Are you sure you only like him Valt?

Valt: Fine! I- Really really fall in love with Shu Kurenai!! There! Happy!?