(One-Shot/Request) Hidden feelings (Delta x Arman)

Requested by Honeychun

(Maybe have 15+.)

victories, Japan.

Dante POV:

The day went on as usual after the match between Victories against Arthur and Gwyn. more precisely, Gwyn has become a member of Victory again and apologizes to everyone. (Before this, Gwyn was a member of victories, right?)

Yes. Everything went as usual except Arman and Delta. They both always avoid talking to each other. I'm worried about Arman because he always talks to people but now he is quiet. Weird isn't it?

I just watched the two of them washing the dishes. The two of them did not speak a word or making eye contact. Arman seems have finished his work and asking permission to sleep. But it's still too early to sleep.. I'm sure something is wrong.

Dante POV End..

Ichika: Am I the only one who noticed or does Arman look different than usual?

Dante: No .. I also saw the same thing .. Hey Taka. What's wrong with your brother?

Taka: I don't know either... After last week's match, he was just fine but suddenly he changed... Delta does the same, right?

Dante: Yes he does... it's like they're both hiding something from us! Gwyn!! Do you have an idea?

Gwyn: Huh..?

Dante: Like this.. uhh.. Have you noticed that Delta and Arman look different lately?

Gwyn: Hmm.. Yes. Arman looks very jealous when Delta is close to you.

All: Ehh ??

Taka: Brother ... Jealous? I never knew that Arman could be jealous of anyone else!

Dante: Wait.. Arman.. Likes Delta !?

Ichika/Taka: EHHH!!??

Gwyn: Arman likes Delta...? Wjat are you talking about? I thought they are couples?

Dante: W-why are you said like that?

Gwyn: Isn't it true that if someone looks at other people and then they blush, it means they are mate?

Dante: What... Where did you heard that? Uhh? Ichika? What's wrong with that face?

Gwyn: Hmm.. I believe i heard that from a person named Valt Aoi. Do know him?

Dante: Very much. 'What the hell Valt!!???'

Ichika: I have an idea! But i think Taka shouldn't interfere in this..

Taka: Why?

Ichika: You're under age Taka.

Dante: Now i'm exited!! Right Gwyn!?

Gwyn: Hmm..

Dante: Okay! What's the plans!?

The next day!

Early that morning Delta went downstairs with his usual clothes heading towards the kitchen. He felt something was missing but he didn't cared. He walks to the kitchen and meets Ashindra's blader. His face felt suddenly warm. Before he turned to step out of the kitchen the Ashindra blader asked.

Arman: Where are you going?

Delta: Practicing.. Why?

Arman: You see this..

Delta looked at Arman who is holding a piece of paper with the words:

"go down to the basement and you'll find an interesting surprise. Go there as soon as possible or it doesn't mean you're a coward"