"What made you think I am not running away from you, princess?"

He will end up broken.

Into pieces.

Into bits.

Until he is unable to mend himself.

"Then why is your body against me, cradling me like any minute now I'd leave you?" Like a challenge prepared by Felix, his deep voice was the only thing that seemed to calm his overthinking thoughts.

It was as if Felix's touch can easily turn him around and soothe his aches with tenderness and love.

Felix was so nice to him.

And he had to dislike it.

"Princess," he muttered softly. His breath slightly fanned Felix's features that were illuminated with the warm lights. Felix looked stunning under him. Felix looked calm despite being held by no other than Hyunjin.

"Are you messing with me?"

If he could scream the words like a taunt, he would. If he could scathe Felix with the edges of his deranged thoughts, he would.

But fucking Felix pressed his thumbs against the corner of his lids, tracing the figure of his eyes and reigned over the mole. Delicately, he drew invisible lines. A mark without an ink, a mark without the proclamation.

You own me, Felix.

His torso was dangerously close to laying flat against Felix. His knees could only hold so much weight without wobbling, and his fingers could only leave so much mark on Felix's skin to justify the reason why Felix was in his room in the very first place.

He could only do so much.

But not for Felix.

"Or are you messing with me, Hyunjin?"

It was a simple question that demanded a simple answer. In that short span of time, he knew that Felix could see through him; that Felix could see just how broken he already was. Felix, for sure, could see just how tangled the knots of his thoughts are in his head—pain, guilt, regret, lust, wrath, glutton—and they are all there in the form of light in his eyes.

Felix could see him.

Felix could hear him.

"Do not make me fall for you, Felix."

He was desperate.

If only his eyes could write the desperation in him, Felix would stop playing with him. If only his lips would stop quivering and just begin to tell everything out and spill his insides for Felix to feast over, Felix would stop looking at him like he was falling.

Because if only his eyes could stop showing Felix just how much Felix meant to him at that point, Felix wouldn't even bother pulling him in and kissing him for the second time around.

Push.

Pull.

Push.