Round two

July, 4 years later

The hot summer sunshine warmed her face as Bucky and Steve kissed and caressed her naked body next to the crashing waves of the ocean. Elena hummed out her pleasure as they took theirs with her and each other. She watched as Bucky leaned over to kiss their husband, his metal fingers tangling in Steve's blonde hair while she pumped both of their hard pulsing members preparing them so Steve could fuck her while Bucky fucked him. God it set her off when they loved each other in front of her.

Laying back on the sand she enjoyed the feeling of their hands as they turned their attention back to her. Bucky smirked down at her, "Mommy, it's time to wake up!"

That was strange, he sounded just like Phil. He caressed the side of her face as Steve pulled her head back and ghosted his lips along her neck. "Come on mommy, it's time for breakfast."

Suddenly she felt the bed shift under her rudely awakening her from the wonderful dream that involved her, a beach and her very naked husbands'. Elena groaned as she opened her eyes to see who had woken her up. She couldn't be mad though. In fact she smiled with pure happiness at the four pairs of blue eyes that stared down at her.

"Happy breakfast in bed day!" Phil and Ben cried out as they bounded up onto the bed once she was fully awake. Sitting up Elena scooted back, rearranging the pillows behind her to better see all of her boys.

"Why thank you for the wake up call and breakfast in bed. I love it. What did you little monsters make me?" She asked as she tugged Phil and Ben closer to her as Bucky set the breakfast tray over her lap.

"Waffles!" They exclaim in unison per usual. Scooting closer, Ben grabbed the napkin to tuck into the front of her nightgown the way he liked to eat while Phil handed her the fork with a big smile.

"We would have let you sleep in a little longer, but a couple of little impatient someone's insisted they make you breakfast." Steve tells her sitting on the edge of the bed to briefly kiss her.

"Mommy, eat your waffles! I helped daddy make them." Ben tells her excitedly, poking the butter and syrup covered item with his little finger.

Phil shook his head glaring at his younger brother. "No, the eggs. I helped dad make them." He said proud of the scrambled cheesy goodness sitting next to the waffles.

"How about I take a bite of both?" She asked, spearing a forkful of both to appease her rambunctious twins. Begrudgingly they both agree that that would solve the problem.

Taking a bite she smiles and over exaggeratedly moans at the taste. "These are the best eggs and waffles I've ever tasted. I think your sisters will be very proud of their big brothers."

"Sisters?" Bucky asked, abruptly turning from his spot on the bed where he was sipping on his coffee to look at her in shock. Steve looked up from where he was wrangling Ben who had started jumping on the bed with his mouth open at her.

"Surprise!" She says with a chagrined smile holding up her hands and does sparkle fingers in a lame attempt to be forgiven. They both just stare at her before looking at each other.

Grimacing, she quickly apologizes. "I'm sorry, I know we were going to wait, but Dr Lewis asked if I wanted to know and I said yes. I was too excited to wait until they were born. I did have a plan to surprise you, but it just.. slipped out."