You're overdressed, Captain

Steve set Elena on her feet just inside her apartment once the door was closed. He smiled and said, "I said pretend to fall asleep. Not actually fall asleep."

She shrugged, stretching out her arms as she headed to the kitchen for something to drink. "What can I say? You're just so warm and cuddly. Plus it's kind of your fault that I didn't get much sleep last night."

He opened his mouth, but didn't say anything, pleased at both parts of her statement. After his brief pause he says, "Give me 30 minutes to make it believable that I'm going to bed and I'll be back."

Before she can protest he's already out the door. Elena takes her Gatorade into her room and strips back down to her lingerie. Looking at herself in the full length mirror she decides to change into something else. Not wanting to wear this particular outfit for Steve since this was reserved for only Bucky's eyes.

Going through her lingerie drawer she finds something she thinks Steve will like. It was a brand new blood red and black baby doll number that she'd bought on the last girls trip to the mall with Pepper and Natasha a week ago. The colors looked fantastic with her skin tone so she had impulsively bought it.

Feeling better that she had something that could be worn just for Steve she quickly changes. Dimming down the lights she climbs into bed and gets comfortable. Nearly twenty minutes later Steve texted her that he'd been delayed by Tony and would be there soon. It was more like a little more than an hour later when he finally came in while Elena was scrolling through her instagram feed.

"Well, don't you look gorgeous." His voice sounds much deeper than when he took off earlier. Her eyes snap up to Steve's as he comes in. His tone of voice matched the look in his eyes making Elena clench her thighs together. He notices the small shift of her legs pressing together and smiles.

It was that smile a man gets when he knows you're getting hot and bothered just because of him. Elena bit her lip and put her phone on the nightstand. Sitting up on her knees, letting the blanket pool down around her legs so he could get a better view of her outfit and body.

"You're overdressed, Captain." Elena says as she shakes her hair down and around her face. She could see the ocean blue of his eyes as they were swallowed by the black of his pupils. Elena knows her eyes match his based on his body's reaction.

Steve pulls off his shirt unintentionally flexing his chest and arms as he does. His shoes, socks and pants are quick to follow. In 3 long strides Steve is across the room and has her in his arms. Just when she thinks he's going to rip the lingerie off of her body and take her roughly like last night he shocks her by kissing her slowly.

:::::::

Coming in to see Elena in her lingerie waiting for him had made Steve stop dead in his tracks. He knew she was Bucky's girl, but for possibly the next 48 hours she was all his. He stripped off his clothes as fast as he could and got her into his arms. Steve had every intention of repeating last night's pace, but that previous thought stopped him. If he only had days or possibly just hours with her he wanted to do everything he had wanted to for the last 2 and half years.

So he kissed her slowly and deeply. Taking his time to learn every crevice of her mouth. Smoothing his hands over her body to learn every dip and curve, every scar and blemish.

Pushing the blanket further down the bed so he could lay her against the pillows unrestricting his gaze. Elena looked like a fallen angel with her dark hair spread across the white pillows, wearing scraps of see through dark red and black lace that barely covered anything. Steve kissed every inch of her that he could reach and then turned her over to kiss the rest.

Running his fingers through her hair softly he gripped a handful of it as he turned her head to the side so he could deepen his kisses on her mouth and neck. Steve was mindful to not leave anymore marks on her that were visible. He was happy with the ones he'd left last night on her neck and hips, but wanted to leave his mark on her where no one else would see. This way when he looked at her over the next few days he could imagine when she had been naked and claimed by him.

By the time he had stripped Elena naked she was a panting, soaking mess and she was absolutely beautiful. For tonight she was his and he was her's.

When Steve finally fully slid inside of her he could feel her internal walls already fluttering around his cock. Her body was ready for release. He waited until Elena's body stilled before moving again much to her whimpers and protests. Taking his time with slow, deep strokes. Over and over until her moans and sighs filled the room. He refused to come until he wrung out as many orgasms from her body as he could.

Elena was literally begging him to come with tears in her eyes by the time he was ready. Her hands scrabbled down his back and chest. Steve knew her nails were leaving marks, but they'd be healed by morning. In the meantime he'd cherish each one until they faded away.

With one final climax, Elena's whole body shook in ecstasy. Her clenching inner muscles, moans and the fact that this was Elena triggered his release. They passed out on their sides with him still inside of her. Their arms and legs wrapped around each other, neither wanting to let go. Steve watched Elena for as long as he could before falling asleep. Memorizing her at this exact moment. Thinking to himself that this was one of the best nights of his life.

The last thought Steve had before he fell asleep was bittersweet. He was happy he got to spend this time alone with her. Also that he was going to be sad once her birthday was over and he wouldn't be able to touch her like this anymore. Placing a gentle kiss on her lips, he tucked his head into her neck and fell asleep.