"Ma-ma-ma-malina! I-i didn't know you were here!" You exclaim covering your body, it didn't really work when it comes to the chest but you tried.

"My clothes were outside (y/n)" she said, despite the flustered state, she look at you deadpan.

"I-i ah..I thought you left them, besides the door isn't lock...!" You tried for you defense but Malina look at you as If your a try hard pervert.

"Mhm...sure" she said and walk pass you, turning on the shower and continue to wash her body. You stood there frozen, unable to do anything, not that really, you just have no idea what to do now.

"I don't mind showering with someone" she said, not facing you and continue to do what she's doing.

"I-i see" you stammered, you don't mind it as well but knowing an alone time with one of your papa's girl, this bath will end up being a hardcore sex later.

Or not.

The both of you left the shower, no flirting, no kissing nor fucking, nothing sexual happened, just two woman bathed together. And it kinda...frustrate you? Truly that is a weird feeling to have. But you expect her to be horny or something, at least give a hint that she's interested to you or your body.

But none.

'Mhm...I guess not everyone is easily swoon' You thought sighing, drying yourself with a towel, your back facing Malina.

The demon girl blush at the sight of your body, blood rush to her cheeks as she eyed you top to bottom. She couldn't believe she had shower with you, her mind is going crazy! If she didn't control herself back in the shower you could have been walking limp in daylight.

You crouch down grabbing the panties that fell on the ground, Malina tilt her head to the side to see more, at least just a little...bit...more

"Malina"

"⛧ Í̸̳̝̄́'̴̣͎̣̞̽̅̋͛m̴͙̎̉̓ ̵͖͔̗̈́͊̈́̔͝n̵̯̰͆̅o̵̼͛̈́͌t̵̜̳̝̙̀̍ ̴͕͖̖̞́̈́̾͘͝l̸͔̈́͐̑͜o̶̘̠͗̇̃ͅợ̸̊́́̈́ͅk̵͙̙̔̑ͅi̴̜͔̻̰̊̿n̸̦͉̈g̷̯̱͔̼̮̾̓!̵͓̞̆̔͗͗̎ͅ ψ"

You blink in confusion, taken a back by that sudden...chant? It wasn't clear at all for you, it's like something out of this world.

"U-uhm..." You saw Malina avert her eyes from you, you look down seeing you're not really hiding anything, fully exposed for Malina. You felt embarrassed but you didn't cover your body like how you reacted earlier in the shower, a part of you is happy that she's flustered about seeing your curves knowing you still got it and a part of you just, annoyed about earlier that she didn't go wild on you like others.

"What's the matter? We took a shower together, there's no reason to be embarrassed now" you said giggling.

"I...I didn't really look at your body...I don't see the need to" she said softly, facing the washer to grab her clean clothes. You pouted and walk towards her, this send Malina in panic looking at you, you cornered her to the wall, grab her hands and place them under your chest. "Come on feel them, there is no need to be embarrassed"

Malina hand tremble, she's touching them, she's finally touching them! Every night she would glance at you, seeing you sleep with Cerberus all over you, she watch how your chest raise gently when you breath, she thought...how it would feel in her hand, would it be warm? Finally, she knows the answer and truly they are warm and soft under her palm.

You look at Malina, her eyes is wide like a deer, her face is red like tomato, her hands are trembling with her heavy breathing, is she holding back? Satan forbid she do or is she just too nervous to move them?