Chapter 2.1 Moving Forward

HER POV

It has been five days since I was born. And from what I heard, Jessica and I are going home today. I'm not in the mood since then.

*Flashback

"Leonardo Vales", Jessica answered the nurse.

I looked at Jessica as she smiled sweetly to the nurse. They had more conversations but I just stared at her. I can't believe she made Leo as her husband. Leo's mine. Like what they said in Filipino "talo ng malandi ang maganda", in english "pretty girls always lose to flirts" and it's a fact. Look at my sister, cursed with a name "Jessica", who's a flirt, slut, a whore and every word you can describe her for what she had done to me. Curse you too Leo for being too easy to flirt with.

I just stared at Jessica with hate. But I'm a baby. She caught me looking at her and kissed my temple.

*End of the flashback

It happened in 2016 and it's 2021 now, five years of my death as Faith, her sister and being reborn as Aya, as her daughter. And the worst part is, Leo, my love, my cheating boyfriend, is my father. This is the worst life ever.

I looked at Jessica as she pack her things up to go home.

"How can I love you after what you did to me?", I asked her. And as a baby, she can't understand me.

Jessica looked at me and cooed.

"My baby is so adorable. It's like she's talking to me. I love you baby.", she said softly. She carried me in her arms and I cried.

I cried coz I can't hold it anymore. It hurts. It really hurts to see her as my mother, the one who betrayed me in my past life, my one and only sister. I'm still a baby and I can't ask her about it. I still can't speak. All I can do is cry coz this is what babies to everyday to gain attention.

Jessica hushed me and sung me a lullaby to make me sleep. Luckily, I slept in her song.

-*-*-*-*-*-*

I woke up and looked at my surroundings. It looked familiar to me. The curtains are blue and the windows are closed. The cabinet hasn't been moved at all. The picture frames are still in the wall. The soft pink colored sofa is still in their position. Nothing changed except for the fact that I am not here to visit as her girlfriend but as their daughter. Yes, this is Leo's own house, Leo's own room. He started working at 16 and he worked nonstop because he wanted to independently buy this house with his own money. Then at 18, he officially bought this house as his. And will be also mine when we plan to get married. But this plan was years ago and you already know what happened. What's done cannot be undone. I have so many memories here. In our two-year relationship, sitting beside the window is our best spot. Why? There is a lake where swans, birds, ducks and chickens go there. I think it's their playground and at the same time their habitat. Trees are so green, and the temperature here is the best. We both have an environmental soft side and we kinda love how peaceful it is. Just by looking at the view make us calm and happy. That's why we don't have a problem in our relationship and we never thought that it's not going to end. Our love for each other was almost perfect. Almost, until that incident happened that broke my heart.

Well anyway I wonder where are they. I was left here all alone and I'm feeling hungry. I cried loudly so that they can hear me. Irresponsible parents leaving they hungry baby alone in a room.

I suddenly heard a voice that I longed to hear.
"Aya's crying. Where's her milk?"

I stopped crying.

It was him.

Leo.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hi Author here. I apologize for the slow update. If you want to read the daily updates, this story is in Dreame app. Chapter 3.2 has been posted there. Don't forget to vote me here on Wattpad.❤️ thanks. Lovelots😽

Ps: Starting today, I'm going to update every Saturday. Just add this story on your library and follow me. ❤️