CAN YALL WAIT DAMN

im almost done

jeanbo
baby

when is almost

give me 10 more minutes babe

and i'll be downstairs

cornelius
10.

if u not downstairs in 10
we'll drive without u

i can hop in a taxi too it's fine 💩

cornelius
STFU AND FINISH ALREADY

And after good ten minutes, you were finished with getting ready. Admiring yourself one last time in the mirror, you got interrupted with someone knocking on your door.

"Y/n are you done? I came to check up on you and..."

The person stopped whatever they wanted to say and admired you for a few seconds.

"... And damn you look hot in red."

You chuckled at your friend, getting your purse to finally leave your room.

"Thank you. You look super good yourself," you smiled.

They grabbed your hand, pulling it up. "Turn around for me real quick."

You did as they told and slowly turned for them to check you out in all angles. You couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ugh, I would just cancel this stupid dinner and rather have you instead."

This time you didn't hold back and laughed at the flustering words coming from her.

"Please Mikasa, I love you."

"I love you more. Now let's go before Connie will cry," Mikasa said, holding your hand and leaving the hotel room.

Connie and Sasha were already waiting in the car together with Armin, leaving only Eren and Jean waiting for you guys.

Once you went down to the last steps, you finally saw the two handsome men infront of you, checking you and Mikasa out.

It was scary how in sync they were once they saw you guys. From jaw dropping to looking at you from bottom to the top.

"Oh my fucking god," you heard Jean mutter, making you chuckle and walk towards him.

"You in red might be my new favourite thing," he said, pulling you towards him with his hands tight around your waist, shaking his head in disbelief of how you could leave him speechless once again.

Your hands went up to wrap around his neck, slowly pulling him down to whisper in his ear.

"Wait till you see what's under that dress."