He moved his body to the left to give her space. Then, he pulled her again causing Jangmi to immediately sat on the bed, facing him surprisingly. Without hesitation, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to lay next to him.

"Riki."

"Don't say anything. Just sleep." He mumbled after shutting his eyes, still tucking Jangmi on his embrace. Jangmi titled her chin, still in confusion, and adored his face in a close way.
The more she looked at him, the more memories crossed her mind. She honestly misses it so much but she needed to accept the fate that the old Riki will never come back anymore.

she needed to accept the new him,
it's still him anyway.
she needed to be grateful instead of hoping for more. 
Jangmi smiled,
"As long as he is still with me, I'm okay."

Jangmi never got bored of staring at him.
She was still adorning his face in silence until
he fell asleep. She slowly wrapped her arm around his waist, hugging him tightly, just to feel his warm embrace again.

"I love you so much."She said in a whispering tone.

She finally fell asleep.

Riki opened his eyes and brushed her hair out of her face. He stroke her puffy cheeks and cupped them while looking at her with a soft gaze.

"I don't know about us but I can feel that you are once to be special in my heart."

He tucked her more and they fell asleep in that position.

___________________

"Cho Jangmi !"

"You!"

Jangmi ran around the room after getting caught by Riki. He sat in his wheelchair, pushed his wheelchair while chasing for her. Jangmi laughed, teasing him more making him pissed off. They left the room and played through the hallway.

Jangmi saw him was getting slower, so she turned her body to face him and teased him.

"Look who can't stand up."

"Cho Jangmi! You are dead!"

A group of nurses and doctors were just watching them in confusion and some of them were also laughing at how silliness they were. A kid was watching them and laughed when she saw his face.

Jangmi was drawing a butterfly on both of his cheeks and also connected his eyebrows by highlighting the marker between his eyebrows. 

They went to the park and stopped as they were tired of playing too much.

"Did you need to draw that much?!"

"It's cute."

"Come here you!"

Jangmi ran again and suddenly fell on the hard ground causing her knee to be bleeding. Her eyes widened when she saw the blood and froze, didn't do anything like the moment of the death of her parents crossed her mind.

She gasped for breathing as she felt so hard to breathe properly. Her whole body was shaking making Riki immediately went toward her.