• 1 •

--Nathan's POV--

Saturday 6pm

Alright, so it was early Saturday evening. Isabelle, my beautiful girlfriend, had just finished work and was on her way back home. She owned a salon and worked on Saturday, this meant she had Sunday and Monday off. However, I on the other hand, worked Monday to Friday.

I was just in the kitchen making dinner, I love cooking, when the front door opened.

"Babe, I'm home" Isabelle called and shut the front door behind her.

I peered out the kitchen doorway, which then looked directly down the hallway where the front door was at the end, "oh hey," I greeted and went back to the oven to carry on stirring the pasta, "how was work?"

"Yeah it was good thank you," Isabelle replied as she made her way to the kitchen, "glad to be home though."

"Well I'm glad you're home too."

She came over to me and hugged me from behind, "what's for dinner?" She asked.

"Pasta bake" I replied. She loves pasta bake.

"Mmm, I love that." She confirmed.

"I know babe, that's why I've made it especially for you" I said and turned my head round to look at her. She looked up at me and smiled. I gave her a cheeky little wink in return.

"Alright, well I'm gonna go wash and get changed into something more comfortable" she then said and walked off and up to the bedroom.

After 5 years of being with Isabelle, I still couldn't believe my luck. She was amazing and I genuinely couldn't ask for anything more from her.

Finally, the pasta bake was ready. I plated it up and put some cheese on it. I then placed them down on the dining table so we would be sitting opposite from each other.

"Belle! Dinner's ready!" I called.

As I was pouring us some red wine, Isabelle came down in a pair of tracky bottoms and matching hoodie. She looked pretty cute.

"Ohh, this looks good!" She said as she saw it, "thanks babe" she then kissed me on the cheek.

"You're welcome."

We ate dinner and drank a glass of wine each. After we had finished, I got up and put our dishes in the sink ready to be washed up later. As I was walking back to sit back down, I saw that Isabelle was pouring us another glass.

Now, Isabelle's quite funny when she's had a glass of wine, she also can get a little frisky. I would never take that to my advantage though.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" I joked and raised my eyebrow up at her while sitting back down.

"Mhm" was her reply.

We were just chatting and sipping our wine. Well I was sipping, but Isabelle pretty much drank her glass in a matter of minutes and was pouring herself another one.

"Isabelle slow down!" I said while chuckling at her. She just looked up at me and giggled. I could tell she was so tipsy already. That's when I felt her foot glide up my left leg - see I told you she gets frisky.

"I've got a surprise for you" she said and winked at me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked raising my eyebrow up at her again. Like I said, I don't take her for advantage when she's drunk, but that doesn't mean I can't play along, right?

She just nodded.

"Mmkay" I said while picking up my glass and took another sip. That's when I suddenly felt her foot plant right on my manhood and lightly rubbed, um, him. I nearly choked and spat the wine out, "jesus Isabelle, behave yourself!" I blurted out then laughed.

Lovers in California: RevengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara