Wrong call?

I remember like it was yesterday when you called for the first time.
I bet you never forgot it as well... and thought of it a million of times before you went to sleep.
I remember me walking out the bathroom when my phone rang. At first I didn't want to pick up, because I never pick up when it's an unknown number, but something inside me was like "pick the fuck up! " and I just did. I picked up and...
Your voice... oh god. It was so fucking good hearing you talking...

[23/07/2018]
"Look! I don't have time to say hello or whatever the fuck I should be saying when I call someone, but I need you to be there tomorrow at 8 and ready to take it ! I ain't gonna repeat myself, so... " I was chocked but I kind of ... smiled. I don't know why I smiled though. I usually get mad when someone talks bad to me. But... I smiled.
"I don't think I can take shit at 8, though... maybe the night?" I said ironically and you just stopped talking. I didn't know if you were uncomfortable after what I said or...
"Oh.. who are you? " you asked and I swear to god I sensed the smile you were flashing.
"You called me... " I said confused.
"I called yeah, but.. ugh I miss taped the number at the end.. I am so damn sorry, but wait... " you laughed and I felt something then you continued.
" the night? Morning sex is LIT... " you laughed again.
"Who said I was talking about sex ? " I asked and yes with the same smile on my face.
"You were. " you insisted. Ugh I loved the way you used to intimidate me thru the damn phone... I loved it.
"Yes. " I admitted, "BUT, wrong person. I think you need to call her now or she won't be there at 8. " I was trying to sound cool and avoid the sex talk.
"She? You have a dirty mind, babe. " you laughed. Your damn laugh is still inside my ear.
"What? I... " you got me tripping for a second and trembled my confidence which was strange to me.
"I was talking about a job and this call was meant to my friend who was looking for a damn job, but when I found one for his ass... he is playing and it's tiring. "
"Oh. " I didn't know what to say.
"So.. you always relate everything to sex? " you asked me laughing again and it fucked me up real bad. You were so charming and I felt something from the beginning... from the first word... second. Ugh I wish I can go back in time.
"I wasn't talking about sex! You just made your own idea of what I was talking about and you want me to feel like... "
"Ugh shush... don't be shy. It is normal to think of sex. " you interrupted me and the smile I had on my face got bigger and bigger.
"You should call your friend. " I suggested.
"Yeah... I should or he won't be there tomorrow. " you were widely smiling, "and t a k e it" you said slowly then added, "and I would.. nah ! I hope I will miss tape his number again... sometimes? " you were flirty as fuck and I was loving it.
"Hm we don't miss tape shit twice so... " I was confused as hell and ugh. You had that power of intimidating me and I loved it so damn much. I loved how you made me feel with a simple word. I loved how you teased me and how you made fun of me and... I guess I loved everything about you and it breaks my heart to use the past simple when I talk about you.
" So talk to you soon miss nighty mood. " you were adorable as fuck.
"Take care of yourself mister morning sex. " I replied and you giggled.
"I'm gonna change your mind about morning sex one day... watch me. " you said.
"I said... " I placed the phone against my lips and added, " good night. " I ended the call slowly with a soft bit on my lips and a sweet, warm smile which made me feel so fucking high for a second...

You've no idea what you've started in my that night.
You have no fucking idea how I felt and how you brought back life in me.
You've no idea what you've done to me...
You've no idea how thankful and graceful am I for it.
You've no idea how that wrong call... changed me..
But...
was it...
a wrong call?

You've no idea... how much I fucking...
Miss...
... you.