第6章

+++

+++

"jungkook stop you're already drunk"
Jimin said as he stopped Jungkook from drinking.

Jungkook threw his head on table he was too much drunk that he couldn't function anything.

"Let me call your roommate, you need sleep"
Jimin said as he type taehyung's number god knows where he found it.

"notttttt hiemmm"
Jungkook tried to snatch the phone from jimin but he failed because jimin was stoping younger with his palm on jungkooks face.

"PLS COME AND TAKE YOUR ROOMMATE WE ARE AT THE BAR"
Jimin yelled on phone.

"W-why doont yow drooppe mie hmmh?"
Jungkook asked in drunk,  his face was rested on his palms.

"Cause I have plans"
Jimin shyly replied.

"Who's thee lwuky boiii?"
jungkook asked in teasingly manner.

"Wel-
Jimin was cut off by a voice.

"Jungkook"
Taehyung said in his deep voice making Jungkook flinch and shyly smiled at taehyung.

"Taehyungie, my Loweof my lifeee"
Jungkook said as he spread his both arm in air.

"Let's go home"
Taehyung said with no emotion.

"Wait are you two together?"
Jimin asked.

"Do you have any concerns?"
Taehyung gave him death glare.

Taehyung warped his arm around Jungkooks neck to help him to walk and left the bar leaving Jimin alone with so many thoughts.

"byieee chim"
Jungkook said as he left with taehyung.

-

Both males entered the apartment after Jungkook being a dramatic in car. Taehyung had to listened the most cringest stories of Jungkook in a 30 minute ride it's not like he hated it, he love it the way younger was so open up with him sadly he was just drunk. In the end Jungkook is the most weirdest drunk guy.

When they entered the apartment Jungkook threw himself on the ground making taehyung gasped.

"mm swoee tirred"
Jungkook said in drunk, while he thought the wooden floor is his soft comfy bed.

"Jungkook, this is not your bed get up"
Taehyung said and reached his both arms to help Jungkook to get up.

"Can you hold me?"
Jungkook made a soft cute face, his eyes were sparkling like he has start in them.

Taehyung accepted and held him in bridal style and take him to jungkooks room. He gently threw Jungkook on his bed, when he was going to leave Jungkook stopped him by holding taehyungs wrist.

"Do you need anything?"
Taehyung asked as his heart was beating so fast that he's afraid Jungkook could hear it.

"Can you help me to change my clothes i feel so dizzy"
Again he made a soft face.

"F-fine"
Taehyung bend down on his knees and started to unbuttoned his shirt and stared at younger but he already fell asleep, he than quickly changed his clothes into his pj's and give him his blanket which jungkook tucked on it and peacefully asleep.

Taehyung came back to his room as soon as he closed his door he leaned his back against the door and slowly slide down. He touched his chest it was beating so fast. Older is falling for younger day by day and it's making him crazy.

-

short chapter 🤡👉🏻👈🏻

btw i have my holidays are going on and I'm so damn free like I have nothing to do lol also pls ignore my disgusting English idk why I choose to write 🚼🚼🚼