Chapter 7 - Just a Piece - Part 2

"Hahaha! All I'm saying is you deserved it!"

"Piss of you ram horned prick."

You were currently nursing an ice pack to your groin, shuddering breaths betraying your lingering pain as Moxxie and Millie shared a sympathetic look for you, Loona having buried her face into her phone, ignoring you with her back turned after delivering her fatal blow.

"Hey, aren't you gonna make a smart ass quip about how much more it would hurt having-"

"No!"

"Alright, fine...prima-donnaAAAHHHH FUCKING SHIT!"

"Is it funny now?!"

"A-alright, I think that's enough!"

Blitzø, now on the ground and holding his own groin along with you, looked to Moxxie who was trying to broker a peace between you two...again.

"Sir, you did kinda go out of line by poking and taunting (Y/N) more then necessary."

"Like hell I did!"

"And (Y/N), I'm surprised you don't know why Loona...attacked you, the way she did."

"...I'm not stupid Moxxie."

You lightly smacked the little imp on the head between his horns, his concern morphing into a confused look like a lost puppy, Millie walking up behind her husband and adopting a similar expression.

"Whatcha mean by that? I know you ain't dumb (Y/N), but you've been kinda dense with our Hellhound."

"I'll be happy to explain later, you know, when we aren't discussing our personal lives on the sidewalk."

The three Imp's quickly looked around, only now noticing the stares from other Imp's and the occasional sinner around them, Moxxie suddenly looking very self conscious and Millie cuddling him like a baby.

"Alright shows over folks! Now fuck off!"

With a shrug the inhabitants of IMP City resumed their daily lives, ignoring the group, two of whom took a moment to get feeling and air back into their bodies.

"Damn you have a hard knee."

"Shut up, I'm already tired of you and it's not even lunch yet."

You slowly straightened up, using the wall of the building behind you as a crutch, taking deep breaths of stale air to try and ignore the pain down below.

Blitzø was doing the same thing, only he was knelt down and slightly rocking back and forth while whispering curses under his breath as his legs slowly got feeling back in them.

"Anyway, I'd better go. I have other plans today that require my attention."

"What?! What could be more important then helping us?"

"Maybe waging a conflict with an Overlord?"

"...Fuck that does sound pretty important."

Blitzø frowned at this revelation, pursing his lips and blowing a raspberry in thought, before his eyes widened and he all but jumped on you which pinned you to the wall.