Is my boyfriend a ninja?

Start from the beginning

"Yeah."

"Wh-whens the next t-time you can see the... Ninja?" Angie whispered the last part, aware that people probably shouldn't know about that.

"Wednesday... so tomorrow."

"L-look for any similarities b-between them."

"Will do." I said, climbing into my mums' parked car.

"S-see you t-tomorrow."

I watched Angie walk towards a car, that I assumed was her dad's, as it was a man in the driver's seat.

"Who was that?" My Mum asked.

"Angie, she's my friend."

"Aw. She looks sweet."

On the way home I couldn't help but think about what Angie had told me. I mean it fit... kinda.

A few questioned filled my mind.

If they are, who is who?

I mean Nya would obviously had to be the water ninja.

Would Lloyd be able to face his dad?

Surely not right? That would be traumatic? Which ninja would Lloyd even be?

Wait...

Did I hit my boyfriend with a car?

The timeline fit, Lloyd was hit by a car the same night. But that would mean...

No, surely not. Lloyd couldn't be greenie...

I needed to be sure.

Angie o-o

Hey, wanna test out that theory of yours?

Sent 2:43 pm

How?

Wait, really?

Sent 2:45 pm

I met Angie at her job at 3:30. Her shift didn't start till 4, so we sat at a booth in the corner.

"S-so, how are w-we gonna do this?" She asked, sipping at an americano.

"Well, I see them every wednesday, except from tomorrow, because of the attack. But, next week I'll look out for any similarities I notice."

Angie was explaining some similarities I should look for when both our phones pinged.

"W-woah." Angie said upon checking the notification.

I peered at her screen. It was from the local news bulletin on Twitter.

"Get out of my life!" Does the Green Ninja have a personal link to Garmadon?

"Woah indeed." I muttered.

"I-I think we j-just got our answer."

I stayed with Angie for most of her shift, before going home.

I tried to get hold of Lloyd, to no avail.

As stupid as it sounds, I kinda wished it wasn't him. That would be so hard on someone, fighting their dad every day. Lloyd was more of a mystery now that I had found him, than he was when I didn't know who he was.

When I got home I was so tired. My mind was moving too fast for it to be comprehensible for the most part.

M had been quiet, my thoughts were probably giving him a headache though.