Mew: "Uhm... I slept pretty well besides the fact that every inch of my body burns."

Gulf: I didn't even need Tul to turn around to know that he was grinning right now as Gulf turns toward me with flush cheeks. "Welcome to my world."

Mew: "I've been trying to get use to it for almost three months now and I still don't understand how you can deal with the aftermath every time."

Gulf: "because it's worth it and I like the pain."

Mew: I just rolled my eyes at him and slowly made my way over to him before moving my body between his legs so I could rest the top part of my body weight against his with a sigh. "I think your journey for new and exciting ways to have sex is going to be the death of me one day."

Tul: "To be fair though, you are kind of the one that allowed me to go down that road with you. I was and still am completely willing to only do the things that you want me to do. If you want me to stop I can stop."

Mew: I almost laughed but told myself to hold it in as I rest my head against Gulf's shoulder as he wraps his arms around my waist loosely. "Don't actually listen to a word I'm saying right now, I'm just talking nonsense because it hurts to move. You know I enjoy everything you do to me, if I wanted you to stop than I would say the safe word."

Gulf: Sounding a little too happy with his own words as he stares at Tul. "Do we have to surprise hand cuff you to the bed again?"

Tul: "You know mentioning it doesn't really make it much of a surprise now does it?"

Gulf: "No but I'm sure you would let us do it if we really wanted to."

Mew: "If you wanted to do it Gulf, don't get me dragged into your little games again. I don't think I could handle anything more extreme than a little bit of biting and bruising..."

Tul: Now he was chuckling as he leans forward and turns off the stove before glancing at Gulf. "Sound's like your on your own this time Gulfie."

Gulf: Muttering under his breath. "Damn and it would have been so much fun too..."

Mew: "Not this time."

Tul: Once he was done platting everything he takes them over to the table and I very slowly pull myself away from Gulf. I kind of enjoyed being in his arms so early in the morning... "We can talk about this more after we eat if you want to but for now lets scarf this down before it get cold."

Mew: Mumbling under my breath as I make my way toward the table with Gulf following behind me after he had hopped off the table. "I was enjoying my spot..."

Tul: When I walked past him he playfully kissed my cheek with a grin before sitting down as Gulf and I did the same. "I think you two have grown rather clingy with each other."

Gulf: He was the first to take a bite as he grins. "Is that a problem?"

Tul: He shakes his head before he starts to eat as well. "No I actually enjoy it, I think it's cute when I come home and see the two of you all huddled up on the couch. Half the time you guys are passed out and than I have to carry you to the bed one by one."

Mew: "I do feel bad that you have to carry us all the time but we do try to stay awake until you get home. Some nights are harder than others though."

Tul: "I don't mind carrying you, It makes me happy having the two of you in my arms at all times."

Gulf: Almost a whine. "You shouldn't say cheesy things like that."

Tul: "Oh yea why not?" He didn't say a word as Tul and I watch his cheeks turn bright red. "Yea that's what I thought..." Than out of no where he gets out of his chair and walks toward the bedroom shouting. "SPEAKING OF CHEESY THINGS I WAS GOING TO DO THIS LAST NIGHT BUT YOU GUYS WERE A LITTLE TOo tired so I didn't think it would have the impact I wanted." He said as he makes his way back into the kitchen and than sits down before placing two boxes down in front of us. "I want to make things official, I figured it was about time..."