"Oh wow! that's huge!" he said moving his head closer against the window, his hands leaving prints on the glass which made Jungkook sigh internally seeing the dirty window.

"Follow me," Jungkook said as he turned off the engine and got out. Taehyung did as told and followed the raven to the entrance, waiting for Jungkook to unlock the door and head inside.

"Oh oh, look who's back" immediately someone started talking to them. Taehyung recognized the voice and saw Jimin. he smiled and was about to walk to the other when someone new came around the corner. He had a rather intimidating face. The hybrid's ears went back and he took a step back. He didn't like new people.

"Hey Jungkook!" another new person came into the hallway and it was starting to scare the hybrid. Taehyung hid himself behind jungkook. "aah, who is this cutie?" The man smiled brightly and walked to the two making taehyung yelp and run away pressing himself against the front door.

Jungkook was quick to press a hand on Hoseok's chest to stop him from approaching the boy. "keep your distance"

"what why?" Hoseok asked, confused but then noticed the hybrid was looking scared. "oh, I'm sorry.."

"hoseok you scared him off, well done!" Jimin said giving hoseok a not painful smack on the back of his head.

"Guys, shut your lips for a moment. '' Jungkook said, rubbing his forehead, he did not have time for this. "I came here to drop him off, I have to work all day and don't want to leave him alone. Can you guys watch him until I'm back?"

"of course, come here Tae." Jimin smiled. Taehyung's ears went up seeing the other. He walked to Jimin, not getting any closer to the man that apparently was called hoseok. he didn't like him. He was scary. "Now, go to work. we will take care of him!"

"if i hear anything i don't like form him i will make sure you will pay for it.'' Jungkook said. He walked to the door. but halted before heading outside, he turned around with a small frown looking at taehyung who was talking to jimin. it bothered him...not that he was talking to jimin, but that he didn't call him before leaving, he didn't say anything. Neither ask for anything..anything specific.

"Taehyung," he said and turned around. the hybrid turned his head to him.

"yes?"

"come here"

the hybrid did as told, making his way to the man standing in front of him. Jungkook bent down cupping Taehyung's cheeks to press a soft kiss on Taehyung's forehead. the boy just melted right there on the spot. his eyes turned soft, looking sad at the raven that then walked away without even looking back.

"mister.." he said, he didn't expect jungkook to hear his soft voice, but he did and halted in his steps. "are you leaving me?"

Jungkook sighed and walked back a little. "no i am not leaving, i will come back once i finish work. don't worry"

"when will you come back..."

"I don't know, probably late. you will be already asleep"

"oh....but people here are scary, '' Taehyung said softly.

"they are good people, just give them time, i assure you they won't harm you in any way.'' Jungkook said, then walked back to his car. He was running late already.

"okay..bye bye"

---

a update as promised, i hope you enjoyed. thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼

i see vmin

i see vmin. i cry🥺😭💕