Everything related to you is my concern too

My body trembled at that thought. I can't afford to loose everything that I've right now. My phone buzzed so unexpectedly that I flinched a little. The caller ID was familiar so I took the call.

"Where are you? I'm already here.." I sounded.

"Patience Mrs Kim....Patience..."

My body was burning with anger. Some filthy unknown rascal blackmailing me was the last thing I wanted.

I was holding the phone near my ear not knowing that the call was already disconnected. I was of course afraid but I was prepared.

Somewhere in between the waiting my thoughts flew towards Taehyung.
He may have got home by now, but as usual he won't check on me so he won't know that I'm not home.

Now the only challenge was to deal with this black mailer. I had to make a way out of this situation.

After a couple of minutes, there was feeble light from a distance which I realised was lights of a car. I was definite that it was him. I readied myself to gave anything as the car stopped at a distance.

For a moment, I felt as I have seen this car and my feeling became true when the door opened and revealed the driver.

My heart raised.

I didn't ready myself for this!

He approached with long stopes and I could see rage in his eyes. He normally looked so cold and now with that intensity in his eyes, I was seriously getting scared.

I didn't know how to react so I left all the action to him.

He immediately grabbed my right arm tightly causing a little bit of pain, to which I furrowed my brows and he dragged my to the car.

"Get in"

His sound was more cold that usual which was a serious matter of concern.

I got inside and he closed the door. Within a minute he was also inside the car. There was pin drop silence till the engine started.

Throughout the journey Taehyung didn't say a word or look at me and that made me more and more nervous.

I didn't know what I'll do if he asked me the reason why I was standing in the middle of a lonely park that too at midnight without informing anyone.

The car stopped suddenly and I looked outside to realise that we had reached home.

He got out of the car while I followed him quietly.

The moment we both stepped inside and the door behind us where closed he suddenly turned backwards to directly meet her eyes.

"What were you doing out there at this hour?"

His voice was surprisingly calm and had no taste of anger or annoyance, but those eyes said it all.

He was indeed not happy with what I did.

"I....Um......just.. "

I was thinking about a lie in my head as I looked down refusing to meet him, but his stare was so effective that my head wasn't working properly.

"Ara"

He called out my name making me look up and that look on his face said that none of my lies will work on him.

But I can't say what the actual reason is, so I had to do something or the other.

"That's.. none of your business.."

I blurted out what came to me at that point.

It obviously was rude though.

I wasn't sure about his reaction, but when I looked up, he was already so close to me, just a few inches between our faces. I flinched and took a step back when suddenly he wrapped his right arm around my waist to pull me closer.