Wanna See?

"Did you check everything?" She enquired.

"I swear Selene, I checked my email, insta and every other shits"

I sighed worriedly.

"Where the hell is he?" She said.

"I don't know... i've been trying to contact him for the last two weeks... I just don't know what to do..." I replied.

"I think you should let it go Ara...."

Sudden grief ran through me as I heard that. But she was right. Now there's no other way. Even if I found him, what's the use? I have to let him go.

"You there Ara?"

"Yeah.... I think I should hang up"

"Yeah sure... Take rest... Night night"

I threw the phone in the bed.

Ugh......

I tried to forget about everything else and concentrated on where I was now.

I had already replaced my bridal gown with a nightdress as soon as I got here. I just looked around when something came across my mind.

Where will I sleep?

In this room?

No!!!

I once again rolled my eyes around the room. Now that I realised in whose room I was, I could feel a strange vibe. The walls were white so was the floor. The furniture was brown matching the brown curtains. The bed was white with brown sheets. There were white lights on both sides of the bed. Overall the room was modern and classic, but for me, it was a room created by someone with no artistic skills. It felt really weird to see only brown and white.

Hundred per cent, I can't sleep here.

I was indulged in judging the room when the door opening sound grabbed my attention. I immediately turned around to see Taehyung.

I noticed that he had also changed his wedding suit to a red one. His eyes were fixed on his phone as he shut the door and approached the table beside. He kept his phone there and started to remove his watch.

"Umm...." I slowly sounded. "I would like to sleep in a different room..."

I'm sure he heard it. Then why didn't he reply?

I again sounded, this time with more volume.

"Mr Kim...I want a separate room"

"Go ahead"

His cold emotionless voice came. He sounded as if he didn't care and continued whatever he was doing.

Well, that was easy....

After a second he moved towards the washroom and I took the opportunity to take some of my dresses and necessary items which were already settled in his room before. I planned on moving the rest tomorrow.

***

NEXT MORNING

"Ah..... stupid alarm.."

I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep. Usually, I do that and that's why I'm never on time. I closed my eyes again getting ready to drift back to sleep. But today, I just can't go back to sleep.

What the hell?

I tried changing my position, relaxed, closed my eyes, calmed my mind, hugged my pillow, but no. Sleep was refusing to hit me.

I jumped out of the bed in frustration, went towards the washroom, got freshen up and went downstairs.

Nobody was there, except for the two maids working in the kitchen.