"Oh this is gomna be fun"

I said and the others also said, but not icyhot and ponytail.

"How are we going to fight that, we don't have quirk"

I break the choker and explode it.

"Fuck the law! We are heroes and we're going to save the citizens!"

They did the same, but honestly i don't really remember what is the law.

We ran into the one of those titans, and when we are infront of that, the fear crawl into me.

The fear that i never experience, what is this feeling, i should take it out.

The other also freeze. And then i flew into that giant and blow their face.

I land to the roof and smile, i knew this is going to be eazy, but when the smoke is out, i can see the face is so badly injured but it's fast regenerating.

This is like nomu, but i never experience this to a nomu.

I look at the others and they get held by the peoples, what are they doing, they injecting them something.

A person also go into my back and inject me something.

I got back and i look at the titan and the titan fall down and that mikasa girl took it down, i look at the man with brown hair and blue eyes.

"What did you inject to me?!?"

I try to use my explosion but it didn't comeout

"Permanent quirk canceler"

Then he get close to me and tied me up.

"Let me go!"

"You all break the rule"

He toss me out of the roof, and the mikasa catch me and trow me to the class.

The guy get down and stand beside mikasa.

"Ereh"

"Since the citizens saw you all using your quirks, they will the one who will punish you... I mean execution"

Execution?!? But this is bullshit i didn't hear anything about quirk usage lead to execution.

"This is what that twig said a year ago"

"Yes i remember it"

"I remember his said' if the citizents saw you use your quirk, they will think you as a treat, a witch that create the treat'"

"We mess up"

"I don't want to die!"

The alien said, she is crying and the others start to cry too.

"Ereh you need to block the hole"

"Yes i know"

The man just flew away and that leave mikasa.

She hold into the rope and drag us all, i'm surprice how she pull us like it's eazy to her.

Allmight POV

I saw an giant and i saw so many citizent, this is my time to shine.

I take off my choker and transform into my buff self. I flew into that giant and punch it.

I knew this is going to be easy, but when i look at that titan his face is blew up but it's starting generating.

Impossible, if i blew someones head that should be dead.

Someone sneak behind me and inject me something.

"Hey what is that for?!?"

I look at it and it was the blond haired boy that training also.

I can feel my power is leaving my body and i'm back into my original self.

I look at the people and they seems look disgust by me.

The boy just tied me up and drag me.

"Hey where are you taking me and what did you inject on me?!?"

"It's called permanent quirk canceler, and you broke the rule"

"What rule?!?"

He didn't listen he just drag me toward the people, the people started to take a side.

i knew they going to support me, and take me out of this kid... But i'm wrong.

They started trowing rocks and everything on me.

"witch!!"

They all scream while trowing rocks on me.

(Uhhh i know i'm late the schedule but here you go. Maybe the next chapter is the last chapter... Who knows?!?)