Chapter 1

-Arisa POV-

"Hey, Senku" I said when I walked into the science lab.
"Yo, Ari" he said and I walked closer. "Already finished with the archery club?"
"Yep" I said and smiled. "What are you making?"

"Something interesting" he said with a devil smile.
"I'll take your word for it" I chuckled. "Have you heard from Byakuya?"
"Not since he landed" he said. "He'd probably call you first before calling me"

"You're probably right" I smiled.
"Isn't your navy friend going to be deployed today?" he asked and I sighed.
"Yeah, Uki said that they'd get everything in the submarine this evening, but leave in the morning" I said and sat down, putting my bow and arrows next to me. "I'll miss him. The club outside of school isn't the same without him"

"You should call him" said Senku and I frowned. "You're not going to see or hear him for 6 months right? You should call him, he is your best friend after all. Even though I never met the guy"
"I know" I sighed. "You're right, I should call him"

"This is it Senku!" it was Taiju, he opened the door and stepped inside the science lab. "My mind's made up! I'm finally gonna do it! After 5 long years, I'm telling her how I feel!"
"Wow, fascinating" said Senku. "I can't leave the lab right now. But I promise to cheer you on so vociferously, my vocal cords will snap"

I rolled my eyes and took my bow and arrows.
"Awesome! You mean it?" said Taiju. "You rock, Senku!"
"No, you big oaf" said Senku. "I won't project my voice even one millimetre for your cause"

"What?! Come on man!" shouted Taiju. "Arisa will cheer me on, right?"
"Sure" I said. "Silently"
"Look, you've felt this way for 5 years, but never said anything?" said Senku. "I can't praise such illogical behaviour, but I can give you something logical as hell. I've developed this drug as some kind of love potion. It maxes out your pheromone levels. Granting you a ten billion percent of winning her heart"

Taiju emptied the bottle in the sink making me proud.
"Thanks, but no thanks, Senku" he said. "I've got to do this my way"
"Good luck, Taiju!" I shouted when he left.

"Thank you, Arisa!" he shouted back.
"Wow, are you serious? You made a love potion?" asked a science member.
"Come on, use your brain" said Senku and threw a match into the sink, making it burn hard. "It's gasoline. I simply refined it from plastic bottle caps..."

"Okay, too much science" I said. "I'll go outside to call my friend. Senku, can I come over for dinner? Mom and dad are out for work again"
"Sure, no problem" said Senku.

~

"Ari, aren't you still in school?" asked Ukyo when he picked up.
"Yeah, club was done early, they make it way too easy..." I said. "I just... I wanted to hear your voice... before you left"
"Arisa" he said and I blushed badly. "I'm glad, I really wanted to hear your voice as well..."

"To be honest, I wish I could've seen you before you left" I said.
"You have school" he said. "That's important"
"I know" I sighed. "It sucks that you're 2 years older than me sometimes, you know that?"

"I know" he chuckled. "But, I'll be back in 6 months, with your club and school, that time will pass very quickly"
"Still... I'm really going to miss you, Uki" I whispered, my voice trembled and with his hearing, I'm sure he heard it...

"Ari" he said, was he running? "Stay at school, I'm coming to you"
"What?" I said. "But... you have to get everything ready for leaving, right?"
"That doesn't matter right now" said Ukyo. "Right now, I just want to see you. I need to see you, one last time before I leave"

"Okay" I whispered, my heart was racing...
"Arisa, everything okay?" it was Senku.
"Yeah, I'm fine" I said, my face was probably red as a tomato...

"I'm not too far from you, I'm almost there" said Ukyo on the phone.
"What the..." I whispered when I saw green light.
"Arisa! Get behind me!" shouted Senku.

"Ari? What's going on?" asked Ukyo.
"I... I don't..." I couldn't finish my sentence... my body turned to stone and everything became black...

'What's this? Why can't I move? Uki? I hope he didn't get caught into whatever this is... Senku? Where's Senku? Can he hear me? Why is everything so dark? I can't see anything... I have to stay awake, I'm sure help will come soon...'