009

"Just hold on we're going home."

-Hold On, We're Going Home by Drake

The van was parked around the back of the building with Ashton, Violet and Luke sitting in it, just waiting to get word from the others. Michael and Calum climbed the fire escape of the building opposite the bank before making the short jump across to the bank roof and getting to work. Using the base of his gun, Michael slammed the lock off the security box and pulled out his kit. Calum started setting up the remote hacking device while Michael pulled out a wire and connected it with another.

Plugging the hacker into the now open wire space, Calum started twisting the joysticks back and fourth until he found the sweet-spot that bypassed the security network. Once he was in, he released the bug which shut down all the alarms.

"Nice job, Cal." Michael said, smiling at the other boy.

The bank roof hatch however, was not connected to the security system due to it being simply a maintenance hatch so Michael set to work picking the lock since that was one of his specialties. Meanwhile, Violet couldn't sit still. She was practically vibrating out of her seat, it felt like the entire car was bouncing.

Luke set a hand on her knee, "Vi, relax. Please."

"Me? Relax? I am relaxed," She said far to quickly, "Promise."

Luke let out a noise of disagreement but didn't say anymore.

Ashton perked up then saying, "Guys, why don't the others just go straight to the vault from the roof? The hatch connects right to the maintenance hallway which has the stairs down to the vault. That's the hallway we need to get to but they'll already be there. Plus, if anything happens in regards to needing to further hack, they can. Why didn't I think of this earlier?"

"That's actually a really good idea, Ashton. Use the two-way radio and tell them." Violet said.

Ashton brought the radio to his mouth and pressed the button saying, "Guys, go straight to the vault from the roof hatch and we will go to the front and hold the tellers up. It makes more sense because you will end up in the correct hallway."

"What? No! You can't change the plans last minute." Came Michaels tinny reply though the speaker.

"Well, I just did." Ashton said, matter-of-factly.

"We just got through the hatch and were about to give you the signal to get in and go to the vault."

"Okay, well in that case, we are about to walk into the lobby and hold everyone up. Have fun in the vault!"

"Wha- No! What about Violet, that isn't safe for her! Ashton! Answer me! For fuc-" He was then cut off by Ashton switching the radio off.

"Okay let's do this." Luke murmured, determinedly.

Pulling their balaclavas on, they stormed through the now unlocked entrance.

Luke fired seven shots into the air and yelled, "Hands up! Everyone get the fuck on the ground and your brains will stay inside your head! Get the fuck down, put your hands up!"