What if Cale turned into a child? (32)

Start from the beginning

"Y, yes!"

Relia followed suit as she looked back once more only to regret it when she saw how their faces displayed grim emotions.

Alberu sighed as he fixed the mask on his face.

He's been had.

His dongsaeng had him again and what irks him is that he fell through it wonderfully.

He sighed once again as he felt his head throb in annoyance.

'...He's more behave when he's still a child.'

"...Well, it looks like Cale doesn't have any plans on letting us know what he's going to talk about with Relia."

Alberu looked up to Eruhaben who broke the heavy silence that was surrounding them as he nodded in agreement.

"That so, Eruhaben-nim. Young master Cale is really stubborn."

Rosalyn agreed as well as she lightly brushed her hair to the side and moved her eyes away from the door that Cale just exited through.

'...I don't think this is the first time?'

On, the silver kitten, who was watching this couldn't help but watch the adults with a blank gaze as she sighed and looked at the door where the redhead human, she, Hong and Raon considered as their most important human—well, they still can't admit to the fact that they're already considering Cale as their father. Well, that's for a different story.

Cale stopped as he lightly nodded to Solena's way who bowed her head and opened the door.

"You can have a conversation here, young master-nim. It has silencing magic installed, as per your request."

Solena stood straight after finishing what she has to say and secretly glance towards the redhead who stood there without looking at her and shifted her gaze to the lady following behind him.

She had met Relia once before, but it has been a century since then and Fredo told them that Relia had descended her last stage and they can't go visit her as they normally would.

"Great. Thank you."

Cale's cold voice brought Solena's attention towards the redhead once more as she bowed and ushered her hand to the room.

"...Then, please enjoy your conversation."

She closed the door after Relia entered and sighed.

The image of the adult Cale flashed in her mind as a child version overlapped on it.