Ch.2:Back to Reality

Y/N and Kakyoin is about to spar for the last time.

Kakyoin:Ready.

Y/N nods.

Kakyoin:Emerald Splash!!!

Heirophant green then Shoots emeralds as Star Platinum starts to deflect them using his fists.

Y/N:Kakyoin, I thought we're trying to expand or use our other abilities, well it's another win for me.

Kakyoin:Not so fast.

He then has a painting of Star Platinum and draws a red line in his fists.

Star Platinum then suddenly has cracks in his fists making Y/N feel pain.

Y/N:*pant* so you remembered that trick, well smart guy, I have a trick too.

Y/N:STAR PLATINUM: ZA WARULDO!!!

In stopped time, Y/N hits Kakyoin in the chest with SP'S Fist, good thing he didn't put all of his power in that punch.

Y/N:Toki wa Hashimeta.

Time Resumes as Kakyoin was knocked into a pool in their backyard.

Kakyoin:Heheh, for people becoming adults we're still childish.

Y/N:And by that you mean yourself right?

Kakyoin:Y/N, you literally watched a children's cartoon about sea life.

Y/N:A man needs his priorities.

Kakyoin:*Sigh* whatever, besides I still think It sucks that your ability is better than mine.

Y/N:You have more abilities than me though, you can shoot emeralds, Possess people and could extend your stands body, not to mention that you can hurt people by drawing them on a canvas.

Kakyoin:Thanks man, Well this is the last day that we're staying here.

Y/N:Mhmm, well I'll see you soon in class.

Kakyoin:You bet.

Kakyoin is just going to leave, but when he left, Y/N was just thinking about life, gazing upon the stars right above him.

Asking questions to himself like, what's polnareff doing?, What's the task tomorrow?, Do they still remember me?, Hopefully not.

He just went to bed...

The next day, Joseph woke Y/N up early, He and Kakyoin were still tired just like everyday life, You sleep and it feels like a rock but when you're awakened your pillow feels like anime thighs.

His "Better" Mom made him some new clothes to wear.