Chapter 9. What? Aliens? (part 3)

Hehe, you all try to find an way out the cave! But sadly the cave is huge and unstable Hope you enjoy
.
.
.
Reader p.o.v

Great. There goes your exit. But hey, no for worry for the fire. You took a few deep breaths in and out. You had inhaled some smoke. Which wasn't all to good for your lungs. But no real problem. You were trained to deal with this as well. Relax and breath. It was dark. Way to dark for you to walk around. You could easily fall ober something. Or even fall down a hole. "Can you um turn on-" you didn't even finish as the four robots turned on their lights. How advanced. Again, this was impressing you. You fiddled your hand through your pocket. No phone. You must have dropped it when you were running.

"Fire bot, could you try and communicate to chief?" You asked. A soft pleased rumble coming from it's chest. Wait what?

"Fire bot reaching out to team burns. We are currently trapped with no exit in sight" he said his finger against his ear. His com was there. There was no answer back. "I'll try" the helicopter spoke robotic. But from all the way on the ground by their feet. You could hear a rustling error. "Alright no signal from inside of this cave" you began to think. The four bots looking down at you. "I'm doubting chief and the others got the fire out by themselves by now. We are not in trouble so the fire is their main priority" you said observed from what you saw before the cave collapsed.

"I say we move forward, this cave looks big enough to may have more entries and exist" you said. "I could make a sonic scan" the engineering green bot said. "agreement" you simply said. And like that he transformed and slammed his front down. A echoing sound moving around. And on the glass a screen a like appeared. Showing many corridors. This cave was bigger then you thought. "Alright thank you" you said keeping it in the back of your head as he transformed again.

"Let's move this way" you said as you walked in front. The robots following you. And it had been some minutes until you realized something. Your right side was stinging a bit. You could ignore it. But you didn't. Never ignore body signals. It was like a number one rule. You stopped for a second to lift up your clothing. Revealing a small burn wound. "Hm" you let out a noise. You thought you had made the rescue without any scratches. You were so focused that you didn't saw the police bot leaning down. Having a emergency kid in his hand. "Maybe this will provide the feeling away" he said. You nodded in a thanks way.

Opening the box to grabs some ointment. Rubbing some over your irritated skin. Then placing a palm sizes bandage over it. "There we go, nothing happened" you said handing him the emergency kid back.

But the problem didn't stop there. Nope. It was the beginning of a bigger on. The cave. It was much more unstable then everyone thought.

Eventually revealing the unstable ground. You walked right over it. Since the ground could take the human weight. But not the bot ones. The ground collapsed. Heatwave, blades, boulder and chase just had enough time to jump from the way we all came to the other side. You on the other hand not so lucky. You had just enough time to get a hold of the side. This was absolutely the worst day for it to happen. You already had one save today. Now you had to save yourself. And ordering the bots was currently not on your mind. The fire bot walked closer. "Stop! You're to heavy the ground will only break more" you said. And then you'd fall down. A quick look telling you it was high. To high.

You groaned as you held yourself hanging. No doubt you were tired. Now regretting the midnight walk a bit. You squeezed your eyes as you tried as much possible grip. Boulder gave heatwave a push. Blades eyeing his team leader as well. "We gotta do something" blades whispered. "I know that" heatwave said back.

"Augh!" you let out a noise as one hand gave up. Leaving you dangerous hanging with one hand. "Forgot the disguise, lives go first" heatwave said. "Give me your arm" heatwave said to chase. Which he did. Making a chain a like. "Y/n grab the hose!" Heatwave said as he let his hose out and threw it towards the dangling you. Your eyes widened as he said your name. But more things were in your mind then that. It was so close to you. But yet so far. The fire bot got a bit closer. The ground giving a crack. "Now!" Heatwave yelled. You did. Jumping as you grabbed the hose. Just one time as the ground gave in more.

Seconds later panting on your back. Eyeing the ceiling. "So- no robots?" You said with breaks because of the panting.

Word count 862
Comicmaker12

Transformers Rescue Bots HeatwaveChaseBoulderBladesXTrainedHumanReader - Alliesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें