Chapter 8. What? Aliens? (part 2)

Back on a mission! Only you get trapped with the bots. Hope you enjoy.
.
.
Part 2
.
Reader p.o.v

They transformed. As chief called it. The fire was in the woods. Very dangerous! Meant the fire could spread easily. Just next to the fire was a cave. But you were more focused on getting that fire out and bringing the people away from the fire. The team all have their part. Kade and his fjrebot were probably the most important ones right now. Without them, the fire would spread further. But Dani and her helicopter can also grab a tub, fill it with water and splash it over the fire. You suddenly saw a small shack through the trees. As you looked, chief was busy calming a citizen. "Help!" you could hear. There was somebody in there! You quickly put on the thick working gloves. And sprinted towards the cabin. "To all team members, there's a person trapped at the south part of the fire" you said into the communication link. "We are on our way!" Graham said. You stood in front of the cabin. A tree had fallen over. You had to kick in the door. "How long before you're there?" You asked.

"Less then two minutes" Graham said back. That was already taking to long! The fire was getting towards the cabin. Yep it was taking to long. You crawled over the fallen tree. "Don't worry ma'am or sir, help is coming. Do not move from your spot unless it's saver!" You said in front of the door. And of course once you tried to open the door it wasn't opening.

You took a step back to kick the door in. "Hello? Where are you?" You asked searching around the room. "In here!" The voice said. You ran towards the sound. It was getting hot in here. Then you saw the men laying on the floor. "When the tree fell over my furniture fell down as well!" He said. You tried to wrap yourself around it. His leg was stuck, under a mini fridge? It was a older men so it was clear he couldn't lift it off himself. "Don't worry I'll get you out in no-time" you said calming the men. He nodded. You could hear the fire crack around the cabin. "When I'm at three you have to pull your leg away, got it?" You asked. "Yes, but I think my leg is bruised" the men said.

Another problem. "I'll help you in everything I can. I'm not leaving until you are outside" you said wrapping your hands around the mini fridge. "You are a good person" the old men said. You smiled.

"Alright. 1. 2" you said. "3!" You said lifting up the fridge. It took him a second to wriggle his leg free. And you inmidely dropped the fridge once his leg was away. Quickly wrapping his arm around your shoulder as you helped him move. The fire suddenly took the wall you've just stood next to. Your eyes widened. "Y/n where are you?" Chief called. A hint of worry in his voice. "The cabin, living room. I have the men living here. His leg is bruised. The door has collapsed" you said.

"On it, stay as far as you can from the fire!" Chief said.

The smoke was getting through as well. The men began to cough. You grabbed a rag from your pocket at placed it on his mouth. "Any minute guys" you thought as the fire was getting close.

Suddenly the wall was taken from it's place. Graham was inside his boulder dozer. The police bot moved away the tree. You wanted to move but the men was in pain. "My leg, I can't move it" he said. The fire was close! You saw your freedom. "No worries" you said lifting the men up. Sprinting outside with the men in your arms.

And just as you looked back. The cabin ceilings fell down. You placed the men back down. Dani inmidely took over. "Y/n watch out!" The fire moved over the grass like a snake towards you. The boulder dozer bot and police bot both were standing next to you. Moving backwards. You could hear more transforming sounds. As you looked the fire bot and helicopter were there as well. The fire circling around us. You wondered why the helicopter didn't fly. But two things. Dani wasn't controlling him and second, his wing was damaged. How did that happen?

You looked behind you. The cave. "Follow me!" You screamed as you ran into the cave. You swear you saw them make eye contact before running after you. The fire was still moving. The fire bot using his hands to back the fire out. But then. It started to rain. Hallajula! But of course. Mother nature wasn't done. The ground began to shake. Earthquake?! Oh damm. The cave entrance collapsed.

Trapping you and the bots

So, your heart beats faster now 😉
Word count 831
Comicmaker12