Chapter 28

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

When I arrived I saw Koko and his friend I think he's Inupi.

"Where's Taiju?" I asked then he just smirked.

"Why? What business do you have with boss?" He asked then I coldly stared at him

"None of your business" I answered sarcastically, then he smirked even more.

"I don't want to waste my time, Koko was it? If you don't tell me where Taiju is I'm going to beat you to death" I coldly threatened.

"Easyyyy~~ Missed me??" I side eyed Taiju who walked pass me.

"Taiju, we have something to talk about" I said then he looked at Koko who just shrugged his shoulders.

Taiju and I entered the room, we were alone as I sat on the couch.

"Taiju, did you know there's 4 Black Dragons on White Tigers turf?" I said then he raised his brows.

"What'd ya mean?" He asked then I sighed.

"I'm saying Yohiko paid some of your members to join the war between White Tiger and Toman" I said then he grit his teeth.

"So there's traitors on my group?" He asked then I nodded.

"I recognized their faces, there were 2 guarding Yohiko and the other 2 were brawling together with the White Tiger." I said.

"Taiju, if I don't do something now i'm gonna be crazy and I'll kill all of your members" I threatened

Then we went out and he lined his members.

I stared at some of their face and walked, looking at their faces until I spotted one.

"Taiju this is what i'm going to do to those people who protected Yohiko" I said turning to Taiju.

Then I kicked the man infront of me then the people on his side dodged, I walked towards the man then I grabbed his collar and punched his face making his nose bleed, I punched him again and again until he was unconscious.

I turned to them again then a man attempted to run when I sprinted towards the man, kicking him making him stumble forwards. I grabbed him by his collar punching him like what I did to the other one, then I threw him towards another man, the man behind me was about to run when I grab his collar throwing him towards the man, then I bumped their heads together and I punched the other one until he was unconscious then I moved to the other one, punching his face until he was unconscious.

The man crawled out but I stepped on his hand making scream, I grabbed his collar punching his face again and again his blood splattered on my face I punched him until he was unconscious.

When I was done I looked at their bleeding faces then I walked towards Taiju.

"Done?" He asked raising his brow.

"I'll never forgive Yohiko, If I ever see him i'm going to kill him" I grinned staring at Taiju.

I walked out of their turf.

Taiju's P.O.V

What a monster, I watched her as she wiped the blood that was on her face, with a grin still plastered on her face.

I remembered that time she beat the shit out of Yohiko. She always had that monstrous strength. She never showed any mercy, But just now It looked like she became worse than that.

"Boss, what should we do with those 4" Koko asked snapping me out of my trance.

"Kick them out" I answered still looking her figure.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

When I arrived home I went inside the bathroom taking a bath, I looked at my knuckles and saw some bruises, I clenched my fist, clutching my hair.

"Why?" I asked sitting on the bathroom floor hugging my knees.

"Why can't I keep his promise" I stare at the floor, the water hitting my skin.

"I can't forgive Yohiko after what he did" I gritted my teeth.

....

(Next Day)

I walked towards the bench looking at the sea, I sat down, biting my Dorayaki.

I sighed while I looked at the Dorayaki

"I got you a Dorayaki!" Hiro says showing me his Dorayaki

"What's that? Is that even delicious?" I asked raising a brow.

"Yes! Here try it" He said feeding me the Dorayaki

My eyes widened when I tasted the Dorayaki,

"Delicious!!" I said with sparkles on my eyes.

"Right?" He said tearing the Dorayaki to two then He gave the half to me.

I smiled remembering that memory, this was Hiro's favorite snack.

"What are you smiling about?" I looked beside me and saw a man with bleach blonde styled in a center-parted undercut. He had tan skin.

"Nothing" I said, I tear the Dorayaki into two and handed him the half.

"What?" He asked.

"Here" I put it into his hand and bit my Dorayaki, munching it.

He hesitated at first but he ate the Dorayaki.

"Why would you give a stranger your food?" He asked

"Well, it would be awkward if I was the only one eating ya know" I said looking at the sea.

"Plus, you would enjoy eating the food more when you're sharing it" I said then he snickered.

"You're interesting, what's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/n) (L/n)" I replied

"So you're the infamous Pyscho" he snickered.

"I'm Izana Kurokawa, remember that well" He said standing up, then he walked away.

I stared at his figure then I turned back to the sea sighing.

I decided to go home, so I stood up and pat my thighs walking home.

When I arrived home I walked pass my brother's room, I stood in front of his room, I hold the knob turning it, and it opened. I went inside the room then I closed the door locking it.

His scent was still lingering in the room, I walked to his bed and sat down.

When I was a kid I use to lie down here and play with him. Sometimes when Mom punishes me because I did something bad I would run here and tell Hiro-nii-san.

I laughed bitterly, then something fell from my brothers cabinet. I stood up, then I saw a box I stood up and walked towards it.

I was about to put it back when I saw my name on it

'(Y/n) (L/n)'

....

Hello Everyone!! How's your day? Did you like today's chapter?? I hope you like it, Sorry for the typos if there are, and wrong grammar.

By the way I wrote another fanfiction, Jujutsu Kaisen Various X Reader Hehe,

By the way, Take care you guys💖💖