Chapter 6

As I was walking on the streets I saw Baka-mitchi, what could he be doing, He was walking with a guy on a uniform he was full of bruises, His arm on the guys shoulder helping him walk. I approached them, they couldn't see because I was behind them.

"Baka-mitchi?" I quietly said enough for him to hear, getting his attention, He turned to me as soon as he heard my voice with his eyes wide in shock, I glanced at the guy beside him, He was beaten up pretty badly.

"(Y/n)-chan! I thought you're gonna hang out with Hina-Chan and Emma-chan?" he asked with a nervous voice.

"Yeah, I did earlier" I answered

"Baka-mitchi, what happened to him?" I asked as he looked down.

"It's nothing" He answered not looking at me. I walked close to the guy examining his face.

"Baka-mitchi, Perhaps" I said side eyeing him, He gulps averting his eyes.

"You... Got into an accident, and bumped into this man, saving his life" I said slamming my fist on my palm.

He sighed then turned to me smiling.

"Yes" He said then I smiled at him.

"Let me help you then" I said putting an arm on the wounded man's shoulder.

Chifuyu's P.O.V

This girl looks so familiar, where have I seen her? Oh right. Now I remember. Those (H/c) locks and those (e/c) orbs.

"Is there something on my face?" She asked glancing at me, with a smile. I averted my gaze, Shit!

She just giggled and focused on the way.

She was the girl Baji kept on talking about.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

When we already send the injured boy home, Baka-mitchi and I walked in front while Baka-mitchi followed behind me silently, My hands connected behind me as I walk. when he broke the silence.

"(Y/n)-chan I just noticed, what happened to your face?" He asked looking at me while I flinched a bit. My heart beats faster. I stopped walking and so did he

'Don't panic, Just act normal, Don't stutter, J-Just' I couldn't think straight, My heart was getting out of control. Remembering what happened yesterday. I was lost in those horrible thoughts but then Baka-mitchi called my name making me snap out of it.

I gathered all my thoughts and let out a sigh then turned to him smiling the best as I can saying "It's just nothing, I was just too clumsy so I fell on the stairs" I lied.

He just laughed "You're still so careless (Y/n)-chan" He said making smile lowly.

"Yeah" I hummed, "then, it's late so I have to go" I said waving my hand to him walking away.

He waved in return smiling.

..

I sat on the bed hugging my legs gazing at the moon when my therapist snapped me out of my thoughts again. I looked at her making her flinch.

"It's getting late so please drink this pills" She said as I gulped the pills in one go, the therapist went out then as usual I ran to the toilet, putting two finger inside my throat, puking the pills. I went to the sink gargling the water then spitting it out, I flush the toilet then went to my bed.

I looked at my wrist that had a beautiful deep cut. I sighed heading out, as I went to my father's office, He told me to come to his room once the session was finish, I was about to reach for the door knob when I heard my therapist.

"I want to quit this job, please, that girl gives me chills and I'm scared, I couldn't read her, what if she kills me" the therapist said.

"I've encountered kids like this but she's different" the therapist added.

"She never listens, she always looks outside, You can just find another therapist but I love my life too much I can't do this, I'm sorry" the therapist said, she opened the door, then she flinched when she saw me in front pf the door, I walked pass her then looked at my dad.

The therapist closed the door, leaving me and Dad alone I put my hand on my pocket sighing.

"You called?" I asked looking at his big window.

"Your brother's gonna watch a fight that's gonna happen soon" Dad says clasping his hands together while looking at me.

"You're gonna join the gang soon leading it with Yohiko, so I suggest you to watch the fight" Dad added, mentioning that damn name! Yohiko! I grit my teeth just hearing that fuckers name. I clenched my fist inside the pocket.

"I don't want to watch a stupid fight, and lead a stupid gang" I replied trying not to burst.

"I already decided that so you can't change my mind" He says I stomped my way to him, slamming my hand to the table.

"You can't decide everything in my life!" I yelled angrily, he slowly stood up.

The door opened and my father's right hand collided with my cheeks in unison.

I looked to the right side where my face turned, staring emotionlessly at the floor, feeling my cheek burn.

The door closed and I heard my older brother's voice, "I have to meet with the gang" my brother says then Dad hums.

"(Y/n), if I ever hear you complain, I'm going to kill you" he says, I turned around walking towards the door, brushing past my brother. I opened the door then slammed it close.

I went straight to my room then looked at my figure on the mirror, I saw how my cheeks were throbbing. But it was weird cause I didn't feel any pain, It felt numb.

I slowly went to the drawer grabbing the knife, I sat on the floor, slitting my wrist, deeply. As the blood falls down the ground I put the knife on the side, watching as my blood dripped.

..
It was Saturday and I did nothing in the house so I decided to go to the park, I wanted to go to Takemitchi but, I don't want him seeing my face.

While I was sitting on the bench, my head started to ache, I slowly stood up, clutching my hair.

"Sup" I turned and saw Hanma-san walking towards me, I put my hand down, pulling my sleeves.

"Sup" I weakly said, grabbing my phone that was lying on the bench, I was about to walk but then my view got blurry and there was two Hanma infront of me now.

I raised a hand up to my head clutching my head.

"Are you okay?" I heard him asked but then I fell down, and everything went black.