Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I visit the prison where Kazutora-san was, carrying the box of cupcake that I made.

As I was sitting waiting for Kazutora-san, I took my hood off.

When he arrived, I smiled.

"Cupcake for delivery!" I cheerfully said, His eyes widened then he sat down averting his gaze.

Kazutora's P.O.V

That line, she must be one of Baji's friend, before.

"I made these cupcakes for you" She said putting the Cupcake on the counter.

"Shouldn't you be mad?" I said not batting an eye on her.

"No, Baji-san had his reasons that he did that, You didn't kill him, so why would I be mad?" She replied

"Baji-san used to tell me things about you, when you were in Juvie, he would always contact me on the phone and all he could tell me was Toman and Kazutora" she said with a smile

"I made a vow, that who Baji's friends are, are my friends" she added.

She pushed the box then she stood up

"Times up!" The guard said,

"Eat those cupcakes! I made them" she said turning her back, lifting her hood, then she walked away.

Future (Y/n)'s P.O.V

I stood beside Yohiko, While he was eating, Takemitchi entered the room, He smiled at me but I ignored him.

"Oi! (Y/n)! Get me water!" Yohiko demanded. I hurriedly got him some water putting it on his table but then I accidentally spilled it.

"Bullshit!" He cursed, harshly grabbing a handful of my hair. I winced in pain. He threw me away,

"How could you be so careless you fucking whore?!" He cursed I clenched my fist, I slowly stood up but he kicked my stomach, everyone stared at us. But no one could stop Yohiko.

He was about to kick me again, I shut my eye close waiting for the impact, but then, When I opened my eyes I saw Takemitchi infront of me.

"Oi! What are you doing?!" Takemitchi glared at Yohiko.

"Takemitchi, don't interfere, this is our fight" I coldly said. I thought he would be scared but he wasn't, he stared back at me,

"Why would I just stand there and watch my cousin getting beat up" He said, I gritted my teeth and glared at him

"Takemitchi, did you already forget?, You treated me like a monster too?!" I pushed him away, running towards the door.

"Don't ever call me your cousin" I said slamming the door close.

Takemitchi's P.O.V

What was that? Why was she mad at me?

"Aren't we having fun?" I looked behind me and saw Kisaki.

Everyone bowed except me "GOOD EVENING SIR!"

Kisaki!!

As soon as I realized everyone bowed, I bowed too.

"Enough with the stiff formalities guys!" He said grinning.

Huh? That's Kisaki? He seems like a different person somehow.

"You don't usually show up for our admin meetings, Kisaki-san" Hanma said

"I've got some minor business to deal with" Kisaki replied.