Chapter 19

Ran's P.O.V

We walked on the streets of Tokyo, then I spotted a girl wearing a black jacket, she was looking at the ground, going towards our direction while we were going towards her direction.

I smirked, when she just walked pass me, I grabbed her hand. She stopped, then she turned to me.

My eyes widened when I saw her dull, lifeless eyes, there was a visible bags under her eye, She was so pale. She averted her gaze, pulling her hand out of my grasp

'What happened to her?' I asked

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked but she just pulled her hood up to her head walking away.

"She looks like a walking dead" Rindou comments.

"Yeah" I said staring at her figure.

Takemichi's P.O.V

I walked towards the door when I heard a knock, I opened the door.

"Takemichi, It's been a while" Hiro-kun greets, I gulped what could White Tiger's secret weapon want from me.

"H-Hiro-kun! It's been a while, come in" I said opening the door wide then he stepped in.

"I'll make some tea!" I said going to the kitchen, Hiro-kun sat on the couch, looking at his surroundings, when I was done making some tea, I put it on the table, and he took a sip.

"You've grown up Takemichi" He said smiling.

'Hiro-kun is still gentle as ever' I thought smiling.

"Yeah" I shortly replied

"What made you come and visit here Hiro-kun?" I asked then he sipped his tea after that he put it down and looked at me seriously in the eyes

"It's about (Y/n)" He said, I gulped

"What happened to (Y/n)-chan?" I quaked, worried that something happened to her

"She was once a bright girl when she was still a kid, she was so innocent and gentle, But now she changed" Hiro-kun looked down sadly

"Why? What made her change?" I asked

"That incident"

Hiro's P.O.V

"That incident" I clenched my fist

"Ma...ma" her knees fell on the ground as she saw Mom on the floor with a pool of Mom's own blood.

She rushed to Mom's side shaking her, I stood at the door, shock from what I was seeing.

"Brother! Call the ambulance!" She yells

"Brother!" She looked up to me tears on her eyes, threatening to fall.

"Mama! Mama!" She called out, shaking Mom again and again, trying to wake her up.

When we arrived at the hospital, Mom was declared dead.

"Brother, Why is Mom not moving?" She said looking at Mom's dead body. She walked towards Mom's dead body hugging it.

"Mom wake up, you promised me that you won't leave us" she mumbled crying

She suffered all alone, Mom would always be on her side, and Dad always loved her, but when Mom died Dad became cruel and ruthless and blamed (Y/n) for Mom's death.

Months later, she still couldn't move on.

"Brother! I know that he killed her" she said, I became irritated, because it's been months that she kept on talking about that.

"Move on (Y/n)! Mom's not coming back! Even if you find out who the killer is we don't have proof! she's not coming back!" I yelled then her expression turned grim, she glared at me.

"That's easy for you to say, I hate all of you"

She was mad at us for moving on that easily, she hated us. She distanced herself from us, then one time, she almost killed Yohiko.

"Arghhh!" She yelled, Yohiko tried to push her hand away but she was too strong, I tried to pull her out but she was too strong for me to handle, Even if she was still 8.

"Let go of me, or I'll kill you too" she said coldly stabbing Yohiko on the shoulder then she turned to me pointing the knife at me, I panted.

"I'm going to kill all of you" She said grinning widely her eyes was lifeless and dull.

She's gone mad, that I don't even know her anymore.

Her eyes was lifeless and dull.

Dad hired a therapist for her but then the therapist that was hired for her all backed down, until there was a girl who accepted the job, she was kind and (Y/n) finally smiled again. Not until her therapist sided with (Y/n) and (Y/n) turned soft and kind again, Dad didn't liked it. He didn't want her to become weak.

So he killed the therapist in front of (Y/n), hitting her with a pipe on the head.

She was force to drink a drug, A drug that once she goes berserk, the drug would take effect and it would attack her heart.

Dad called (Y/n) a lunatic child. She became a monster. Dad would make her join gang fights and she would always win, her opponents would almost die, and some would die.

Then Dad decided to transfer her at the Philippines at the age of 9. Within a year he turned (Y/n) into a complete monster.

Takemichi's P.O.V

I gulped, I didn't know (Y/n)-chan suffered all alone,

"Once she turns crazy, she won't even know who are what she's killing anymore" Hiro-kun said

"Takemichi save her, she won't listen to me anymore, You're the only one who can save her" Hiro-kun says.

"Right now, she's not in the right state of mind, Yohiko threatened her that she doesn't kill Toman's president, Manjiro Sano, He would kill everyone she loves" Hiro-kun says

'Kill Mikey-kun?!'

"Why Mikey-kun?!" I asked slamming my hands on the table, standing up

"Because he resented Mikey the most, He lost once to Mikey" Hiro-kun explained

"(Y/n) is under Yohiko's command, she can't do anything, Please help her" Hiro-kun said standing up, kneeling on the floor.

"Takemichi, I'm begging you to bring her back, I missed her so much" Hiro-kun said crying on the floor.

"I will... I will save my cousin" I said

To prevent the bad future from happening, I have to save (Y/n)-chan and also Hakkai.

"But Hiro-kun you can stop Yohiko right?" I asked then he shook his head

"I'm afraid I can't, Takemichi" He answered

" You're White Tiger's secret weapon right? Then you should be able to defeat Yohiko, and Your uncle's son" I said

"I'm not White Tiger's secret weapon" He said looking at me

"Then who?" I asked.