"So, where do you want to begin?" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"I thought that was your job, how am I supposed to know." She replied.

"Well, how about we start from the beggining, what drove you to be how you are?"

She grinned and leaned forward, beggining her wild stories.

*Time skip:Few weeks*

I sat in my office, zoning out and just thinking of her. I felt like I was finally getting through to her, which no one else could. But there was something else too I couldn't put my finger on. I sighed and stood, gathering my items and heading back to the session room once more.

She started telling me personal things, like her childhood and family and trauma. I smiled to myself. I understood her.

I walked in and sat down as usual. They started allowing her to be free of the straight jacket while with me so she was lounging on the chair, swinging her feet. She looked up and smiled as I walked in.

"Well, if it isn't my favorite person!!" She said grinning. I smiled back.

"Thank you I suppose," I said chuckling. "I have a surprise for you." She adjusted the way she was sitting and watched as I reached into my pocket, pulling a little stuffed kitty out. I handed it to her and she took it smiling.

"You're just too funny. Speaking of funny, I made up a nickname for you!" She exclaimed. I raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded.

"Well, your name is Jack, you love joking, so I came up with Joker!!" She said grinning.

Joker. It had a ring to it.

I smiled and shook my head. "Brilliant." I said. "You ready to begin?" I asked. She nodded.

"So how about we continue the conversation you started about Batwoman?" I asked. Her smile faded into a small frown but she nodded in response.

I sat waiting. She sighed and slouched into her chair. "She just always ruins my fun. Even when I started out she was always there to swoop in and ruin my fun! Even if it wasn't a crime and just plain old fun!" She said, angrily throwing her hands in the air.

I felt a pain in my chest. She just wanted to have fun, that Bat, kept ruining everything. I bet she doesn't even understand her at all or know any of her past. I felt myself angrily gripping my clipboard. I relaxed and continued to listen.

"Gotham doesn't even like her! No one likes a vigilante. I just spread smiles and fun!" She continued on.

We continued on this topic until I heard a guard bang on the door, signalling my time was up.

"Well, next time tomorrow." I said standing.

"Wait, before you go...I have a favor." She said. I sat back down and looked at her.

"Sure, anything what is it?" I asked. She grinned and leaned over.

"I'm leaving, and I need your help." She stated, examining my face. I frowned.

"How would you ever manage to do that?" I asked. She giggled.

"I have my ways, now are you in or not?" She asked. I hesitated before nodding. She grinned.

"Good...see you later at 11." She said. I nodded and stood, walking out.

I walked into my office and just stood there.

I really agreed to help someone break out, especially her.

I ran my hands through my hair. I dropped everything and grabbed my wallet. I ran by my boss's office and told him my shift was over. I left the asylum and walked out the gate. I looked around, thinking.