Mazeltov! It's A Quinn...?

I rolled over, groaning and grabbing my stomach. I kept waking up and having bad stomach aches and pains. Maybe Bats hit me too hard last time we fought.

I heard the bedroom door open and footsteps over to the closet.

"Morning Puddin." I muttered out. He stopped and stared at me curled up in bed.

"I'm going out, don't leave, you look horrible." He said before walking out. I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks Puddin, what I needed to hear..." I replied. That was the most normal thing I've heard him say.

I heard the front door slam shut and as I did I felt my stomach lurch. Oh no.

I got up and ran into the bathroom, throwing up the toilet seat and vomiting into the toilet. I gasped for air before plunging my head back down to vomit again. Once I felt like I was done I scooted back against the wall and closed my eyes for a second.

I sighed and got up. I was making a split second decision. I grabbed my phone and slipped some sweats and a hoodie on. I wanted to be comfortable and hey, villians can dress down sometimes.

I hopped into my car before shooting J a text I was leaving to Ivy's. Before I pulled away I recieved a text back saying 'I should have known'. I giggled to myself.

I raced off and arrived within minutes. I ran up to her door and just burst in, closing it behind me. "IVY!! SURPRISE!!" I yelled into the house as I plopped onto her couch. I heard noises from her bedroom.

I looked over to see her door open to reveal a very half asleep Ivy. I giggled.

"Oops, didn't know you were still sleeping." I said sheepishly. She sighed. She walked over and collapsed across from me.

"What's up? You don't usually show up this early or," She paused to look me up and down. "Comfortable." She stated. I shrugged.

"It's nothing..." I said, wondering how to propose the crazy idea in my head. She shook her head. "Just spit it out." She said, closing her eyes.

"I think I'm pregnant." I blurted. I stared in silence as she laid there, eyes still closed. All of a sudden she inhaled sharply, jumping up and rushing back into her room. I waited and a minute later she came back out, slipping clothes on.

"Wait here." She commanded as I opened my mouth to speak. She ripped the front door open and slammed it shut leaving me alone.

Uhm....

I sat there on my phone for awhile, slowly falling back asleep before the door slamming open once more scared me awake. I looked over to see her stalk over to me and throw a bag at me.

"Ow! What the fuck..." I muttered looking into the bag. She had gotten pregnancy tests, five to be exact. "Ivy why so many?" I asked.

"To make sure. Now, drink this." She tossed a bottle of water at me too. I groaned out loud.

Over the next twelve hours, I was here for awhile, she made me drink lots of water and I took each test. We hadn't looked at any of them, waiting for them all.

I sighed. We were standing in the bathroom, looking down at the counter and the row of pregnancy tests.

"I don't want to look!" I groaned. She rolled her eyes.

"Well, you have to, how else would we know?" Ivy said from behind me. I spun around, trying to walk out of the bathroom.

"We could just never know instead!" I said. She reached over and grabbed my shoulders, dragging me back into the bathroom.