Oneshot

[Disclaimer:- Play Your favourite Hindi or Native Language love song at the background]

No one's POV*

A normal day in both of the married couple's normal and usual life.

Ji-Ah POV*

"Ji-Ah-yaaa~ What are you doing?" My adorable husband came calmly in my room as he back hugged my bare waist.

"Joonie... I'm trying to put this from morning and here I'm." I said and pouted. "What is it for?" He said as he picked up the piece of sari that was on the floor. "It is for our anniversary, tomorrow's anniversary party." I pouted and sighed. "I even applied Bridal Henna for this." I showed him my hands that was beautifully pigmented with Henna.

[ For my International Readers:-

A sari (sometimes also shari or misspelled as saree) is a garment from South Asia that consists of an unstitched drape varying from 4

A sari (sometimes also shari or misspelled as saree) is a garment from South Asia that consists of an unstitched drape varying from 4.5 to 9 metres (15 to 30 feet) in length and 600 to 1,200 millimetres (24 to 47 inches) in breadth that is typically wrapped around the waist, with one end draped over the shoulder, partly baring the midriff. ]

Tomorrow was mine and Joon's 11th Dating anniversary. All of his friends and colleagues were gonna be there... It wasn't like I can't wear the normal gown or something. But... But I really wanted to put this on. I wanted to feel like a traditional Indian woman, I wanted to wear the sari and all those jewelleries to look beautiful like my mom did when I was still a child.

I and Namjoon met, when I shifted to Korea. He was cycling near Han River and I was chasing my friend's daughter whom I was babysitting. I didn't see him coming and bumped into his cycle. At first he scolded me but then looking at my bruised knee he made me sit on the cycle and took me to the hospital. To my surprise he successfully sent my friend's daughter home after I told him my address.

Since his bicycle was at a fast pace, the sudden change in momentum caused me a serious knee injury. Namjoon promised that he would take care of my knee and will pay all the expenses of medicals since he was also at the fault. We changed contacts and that's from where we got closer and eventually I got feelings for him. I confessed and after like 5 months of courting him, he accepted my proposal.

Back to the clothing point. I only wore this 6 metre long cloth once in my life when I was in the school, in my farewell. Though I and Namjoon had two styled marriage, Indian Style and Korean Style. I never wore saree in any of them. It was always Lehnga or Salwar.

Reasons? That I feel hella warm in that 6 metre cloth! I get stumbled in that thingie. And it shows my waist which I only like to show to Namjoon. So here comes the full stop.