Chapter 2

Third person

Barry came out of his room five minutes later to the twins starting their online classes. He walked up to them and kissed each of their heads before grabbing his keys. He was about to leave for work when he turned around and walked back into the apartment.

"Why don't we all go out to a family dinner tonight." Barry asked but they just shook their heads and went back to work. "You asked Iris to see the particle accelerator turn on tonight, remember."

Emily told him and his eyes widened and the what he had just been told. "You told us you would take us to go see a movie tomorrow on your day off." Ethan told his father.

Barry sighed "I forgot about that, how about you two order in and I'll buy ice cream after and the Particle accelerator is on if I get to go. After I come back, we can have dessert together." He said with a smile and the twins smiled instantly. "Okay" they said together and Barry went to say something when "you're going to be late" Ethan told his dad, making sure he won the bet.

"Thanks, I'll be back soon, don't cause any trouble while I'm gone." he said rushing out the door. The second the door closed he turned toward his twin sister and said "pay up" he said with a smirk but she didn't hand him any money not yet anyway. "You don't know if he was late now do you?" she said smugly.

He sighed and went back to his classwork. "Fine, we'll ask when he gets home." he told his twin. "Deal" she replied. 

Barry's perspective

I ran out of the apartment knowing they had made some kind of bet,  they would always compete over everything. They could never know that I was close to Alexandra made me promise to keep them hidden. I'm not sure why but she never got the chance to tell me.

I still want to ask but will never get she died a little after the twins were born. I miss her a lot and wish she was still here. Only three other people knew about and them I had to tell them. Oliver would have probably shot me if I didn't tell him why I had children that looked around 9 with me last time I went to Starling City. Felicity was there and asked a lot of questions. She found them adorable and they instantly became Uncle Oliver and Aunt Felicity after that.

My dad is the only other person who knows about the twins he deserves to know the truth and that he has two grandchildren. Plus I had no idea what I was doing Alexandra knew all about parenting. She used to be a babysitter but after she was gone I had to find a nanny for when I was at college or work I couldn't leave two kids home alone.

I ran up to the crime scene after bumping into a few people. I see Joe talking to Captain Singh.

"Has CSI I been over it?" Captain asks. "Uh, no" Joe replies. "Where's Allen?" Captain yells.

"Sorry sorry" I tell people I push past them trying to get to the crime scene.
I finally reach the yellow security tape and yell CSI CSI coming through as I run up to Captain and Joe. "If he's not here now,I'm gonna have to carry on this investigation without him." Captain says just as I get in front of him.

"Sorry I'm late, captain Singh." I apologise for being tardy.  He looks at me with an impressed look before saying, "What was it this time, mr. Allen?

Did you forget to set your alarm clock? Before you answer, I should remind you
The excuse you gave last time was car trouble.

Want to know why that one was particularly memorable?" he asks. "I do not own a car" I tell him with a sigh.

"He was running an errand for me" Joe interrupts. "Do you have it?" He turned to me and I nod reaching into my pocket and found a chocolate bar. The twins must have put it there. I sigh and give it to him saying "I had a few bites."

He gives me a look saying go and I go to the crime scene and start analysing it.

(Scene starts at 3:20)

Hey guys,

I have now written up three chapters from three different books so my hands feel tired from typing that is why I put the video in the end, saving me from typing the last bit of the chapter. Anyway, how was it and do you like the story so far?

Comment, Vote :)